Reviews for Nip at my Nose
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Sooo umm are you going to continue this story Orr...?
olivelikespan chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
i need a next chaptrrrrr
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
Omggg updateeee pleaseeee I can't wait any longer!
The Warrior Of Twilight chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
I'm just going to say, right now: this story has inspired me to make my own Jackpunzel story.

I mean it, out of all the fanfics I've read on these two: this one is the best. The development, the way you portrayed the characters, the timing, all of it. I cannot tell you how many times I've read this story, and I will continue to do so, regardless if it will finish or not. Take as much time as you need; I am satisfied no matter how you execute it now. I have favorite and followed this story a while back, but I feel I should tell you how much this story means to me. You have made one of the best fanfictions out there, and I will yell out "YES!" in joy if you post the next chapter. I don't think even all the praise this story gets is enough. Take as much time as you need; these kinds of things are brilliant by not being rushed, and creativity, the greatest thing about the mind.

Until then, I will await your next chapter. Or if it never comes, I still love this story either way. Great work, friend!
Chocolate Spirit chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
OMG u should get on ur computer and right now!
WolfieRed23 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I already reviewed chapter 12 but here's another one, note this is for chapter 12 not this one...it's been longer than four months! This is worse than Once Upon a Time, I should know, I watch it and they're on hiatus now! I know you're still out there but you are KILLING all of us by not updating! I mean you ended this chapter only to go on a longer than four month hiatus! You lied to us in the above author's note! Come on! This is one of the best Jackunzel stories I've ever read and you won't even update it! Continue soon PLEASE!
LayZkid chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Ahskdihejka updateeeeeeeeeeeeee..please. T_T
Guest chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
This is a great story! your writing is marvellous and compelling! keep up the great work! Can't wait for your next update
batfan94 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Omg it was so sweet and then my jaw hit the floor when she walked through him! T-T YOU ARE TEARING ME APART FANFICTION!
your-dutchess chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I really love this story and I hope you'll update soon :)
Patpat chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
What could I say ?...
I just started reading your story last week, and I spent each moment of free time I had to reading even some lines of it. I couldn't get my eyes off of it. I just loved it. The way you express Jack's feelings, the dilemma that upset him so deeply, the way Rapunzel discovers real life thanks to his help, how she slowly finds out the fine nuances of love... You really have a gift, and for our great pleasure, you use it perfectly through each chapter.
Special mention for the chapter with Bunnymund :D I enjoyed his over-protective attitude toward Rapunzel. I couldn't expect less from the Guardian of Hope : such a show-off, acting like a bad guy, but always so thoughtful.
I hope you're not stuck into some writer's block, because I'm waiting for the 13th chapter with eager appetite. Though I must admit that, English not being my mother tongue, it's sometimes hard for me to follow your train of thoughts, especially when descriptions are too long, I often get lost into it. But I do my best ! And reading helps me improve my English comprehension :D
Anyway... I'm now one of your followers !

- Patchan
DylanTVillain chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I know it say I reviewed on chapter one but I finished what you've or so far pear keep posting. Finish what you started, please it just doesn't make sense if you stop because it's like you didn't dedicate yourself to the fanfic. But trust me, I'm in love with your writing it's simply beautiful.
ImagineDragonz7 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
I loved it! But please post soon. Always finish what you started.
sahararose114 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Love this chapter, great job you made everything so sweet in your writing! This couple is so cute together, I cant wait for the next update! )
ashlyntwynyo chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
So cute! Update soon, yeah?
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »