Reviews for Nip at my Nose
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
So I was reading the chapter, my battery low and my phone almost dead. I was SOO close to reading the part where they kiss and then BAM! It turns off.
"he hurriedly lifted her cupped cheek, fiercely capturing her lips within-"
OFF

I felt like crying because I had to wait until my phone was charged again, me impatiently waiting for it to turn on again.

Anyways, AWESOME chapter. Best one
LMK022013 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I don't even know where to start. This is the first time I've ever reviewed, but I just had to say something! I absolutely adore this story, and not just this chapter, but all of them. Your writing is beautiful and inspiring beyond belief. I'm a wannabe writer I guess because the only person who's read my stories is my best friend, but ever since I started reading this story I've been typing like mad. Every week I check for updates just in case I miss one, and I've never been disappointed by your work! I think your interpretation of how Rapunzel and Jack have progressively grown to love one another is perfect. Others might think that the storyline is too slow, but I disagree. Every chapter has purpose and I totally get it. You've captured their personalities dead on and I have to give you props for that. The language that you use in your writing is a little old fashioned I guess people could call it, but I think that it works perfectly with the story and with the characters. During your hiatus, I searched all over for another Jackunzel story to become obsessed with ;). Honestly, I never found one as absorbing and satisfying as yours. Every time I try and read some other Jackunzel fan fic, I find myself unable to finish it because it always lacks that special SOMETHING that keeps me hooked. I have absolutely no problem reading and rereading Nip at My Nose again and again, I love it so much. I hope you never stop writing this because I always look forward to taking a break from life and school to read what you have in store for us loyal readers. Personally, I love the fact that you keep your story free of swearing because honestly I hate it with a burning passion ). It hurts to be reading a perfectly good story and then the author ruins it with swear words. With your writing, I know that I don't have to worry about that and I reeeeeeeeaaaaaally appreciate it. Another beautiful thing about your writing is that even though your storyline has LOTS of flirtatious fluff and hints, you keep Jackunzel's romance clean, but still enticing to read. It's nice to know that a fellow Christian isn't afraid to voice her opinions about Easter and such ). Don't let anyone's nasty comment so you from writing because you have a gift! You seem like a lovely person, and so I wanted to let you know about it! There's nothing I would change about either your writing style or the wonderful creation of a fiction that you've made, but PLEASE keep it coming! I know how hard it is to juggle finals and work and writing all at the same time, so I understand the update gaps right now, but I wanted to tell you how impatient your readers are. Although, I'm sure you know that by now ;). If I could, I would subscribe and favorite this story until my Kindles' battery runs out. Unfortunately I'm stuck in high school with over-protective parents (I'm sure you've met the type), but I will say that I've gotten my friends hooked on this story too, so I'm definitely doing my best to get your writing noticed! PLEASE KEEP THE STORY ALIVE ) and keep it beautiful, though I'm positive you won't have any issues with that!
Your faithful reader,
LMK022013
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
If you don't update I will die. I'll drown in my own tears
lol
teetertotter23 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I came across this unusual pairing but I am so glad I came across your story. Your writing us beautifully flawless! They way you have portrayed both characters is eerily accurate and your words help paint a picture perfect scene every time. The emotion that is showed through the slightest of touches between the two is mesmerising and I have loved the slow progression in their relationship because he helped build such a strong foundation for the two but also in saying that, the insecurities they both share about loneliness and the thought of needing the other so much that they fear the thought of ever having to live a life without the other can also hinder a chance for them to take to finally be happy, but I have faith that they shall pull through! Seriously love your story, well done. Patiently waiting for your next update :)
doctoral chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Well written :)
WikiSorcerer chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
A thought just occurred to me: In the original Fairy tale, the evil mother finds out about the "intruder" when she discovers Rapunzel pregnant.
...a similar occurrence isn't gonna happen, is it? It would be an "interesting shock" to the other guardians (I'm assuming Pitch's return happens later) that Jack has a family waiting for him when it's all over.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
One of the stranger ships I've read, but I like the way this is shaping up.
Satomi Ishida chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Forgot to favorite fndndkd seriously that last chapter though ugh all the feels. Jack is such a cutie.
Satomi Ishida chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Ghdyjfdyh they kissed! Finally! Omgod it was just sweet satisfaction and the emotions they translated and just ugh so beautiful and romantic omgod. These little cutiesdjdjdjkdjd I hope you can get out the next chapter ;3; I'll be waiting.
KairaB chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Yay! He Said It! Rapunzel loves you too Jack!XD Please continue, I want to see her return his feelings!
Frosted Light chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
This... is... just... *DIES*

How two lonely people fill each other's emptiness, that's just plain beauty. This story is just... UGH! How each detail of a lingering moment is expressively put to words, this is just plain beautiful!

The feels man, THE FEEEELSSSS!

And of course, the 4 month hiatus is completely forgiven! Hahaha! Looking forward to the update. 3
KindHeartedWriter chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I read the first sentence out loud and. . . Wow. You're amazing! :D
Thanks for updating!
Tangledgirl chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Oh my Disney Dreamworks this was so perfect I can't stand it! SO happy to see them finally moving forward! That kiss was amazing, I love the way you write! Can't wait to read more! :DD
Lylex96 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
continue soon please sooo happy they kissed
Wings through Skies chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
AAAHHHHHHH! IT WAS SO UGH! GOD DAMMIT! SO CUUUTTTEE! Even late at night, I leaped from my bed and through the air, expressing my happiness and sheer joy when they finally kissed! I sincerely love this couple. I'm sooooo curious to see how you are going to continue the story! Absolutely best story by far. (throughout the entire chapter I kept muttering that if they didn't kiss I would bang my head against the wall, but you allowed my fantasy to happen, so I'm still sane here hehe) Cannot wait till next chapter!
Happy Writing!