Reviews for Nip at my Nose
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
One of the stranger ships I've read, but I like the way this is shaping up.
Satomi Ishida chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Forgot to favorite fndndkd seriously that last chapter though ugh all the feels. Jack is such a cutie.
Satomi Ishida chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Ghdyjfdyh they kissed! Finally! Omgod it was just sweet satisfaction and the emotions they translated and just ugh so beautiful and romantic omgod. These little cutiesdjdjdjkdjd I hope you can get out the next chapter ;3; I'll be waiting.
KairaB chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Yay! He Said It! Rapunzel loves you too Jack!XD Please continue, I want to see her return his feelings!
Frosted Light chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
This... is... just... *DIES*

How two lonely people fill each other's emptiness, that's just plain beauty. This story is just... UGH! How each detail of a lingering moment is expressively put to words, this is just plain beautiful!

The feels man, THE FEEEELSSSS!

And of course, the 4 month hiatus is completely forgiven! Hahaha! Looking forward to the update. 3
KindHeartedWriter chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I read the first sentence out loud and. . . Wow. You're amazing! :D
Thanks for updating!
Tangledgirl chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Oh my Disney Dreamworks this was so perfect I can't stand it! SO happy to see them finally moving forward! That kiss was amazing, I love the way you write! Can't wait to read more! :DD
Lylex96 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
continue soon please sooo happy they kissed
insanityisablessedgift chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
AAAHHHHHHH! IT WAS SO UGH! GOD DAMMIT! SO CUUUTTTEE! Even late at night, I leaped from my bed and through the air, expressing my happiness and sheer joy when they finally kissed! I sincerely love this couple. I'm sooooo curious to see how you are going to continue the story! Absolutely best story by far. (throughout the entire chapter I kept muttering that if they didn't kiss I would bang my head against the wall, but you allowed my fantasy to happen, so I'm still sane here hehe) Cannot wait till next chapter!
Happy Writing!
Xylenia chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Forgiven. Absolutely forgiven. This chapter just makes my feels explode into a tsunami that has swallowed me whole :'D
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I was SO excited to see that you updated! I really like your writing style! You should try a bug four story or something like that! I'm also reading Moonstroke, which is also very enjoyable!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
This chapter was so sweet! It was so adorable, the way Jack and Rapunzel kissed. Usually, it takes me a long time to accept that characters fall for one another in so little chapters. But you? You pull it off. The vocabulary, the imagery, the interactions that are so in character is amazing. There's so much in here that I love, but I'll just wallow in my Jackunzel feels to my heart's content. :)
exxhume chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
wow! ASDFGHJKL it was fantastic! I loved every detail! Thank you for updating this story! You're the best. 3
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 10/22/2013