Reviews for Nip at my Nose
Xylenia chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Forgiven. Absolutely forgiven. This chapter just makes my feels explode into a tsunami that has swallowed me whole :'D
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I was SO excited to see that you updated! I really like your writing style! You should try a bug four story or something like that! I'm also reading Moonstroke, which is also very enjoyable!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
This chapter was so sweet! It was so adorable, the way Jack and Rapunzel kissed. Usually, it takes me a long time to accept that characters fall for one another in so little chapters. But you? You pull it off. The vocabulary, the imagery, the interactions that are so in character is amazing. There's so much in here that I love, but I'll just wallow in my Jackunzel feels to my heart's content. :)
exxhume chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
wow! ASDFGHJKL it was fantastic! I loved every detail! Thank you for updating this story! You're the best. 3
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
so powerful
StephyMD chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Simply amazing !
Kam74 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Oh my HOT POTATOES! This was freaking amazing! I'm so glad you're back *hug* and I can't even tell you how incredibly incredible this was! It was majestically majestic! Fabulously fabulous! Beautifully beautiful! I loved it soooooo much, and me, being the girl I am, was totally freaking out the whole time. Like, I was just sitting here all. "KISS HER DARN IT! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!" Oh, but it was awesome suspense. Thanks so much for updating and I can't wait until the next chapter! And dang girl, talk about a come back! You're just gone for a while and then all of a sudden BOOM! Freaking over 8,000 words! FREAKING AWESOME! :D
2-adorable-for-words chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I LOVE IT! EEEEKKKKKKK!
JustADreamAway735 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
YES YES YES YES YESSSSS! I'm honored to have read such a beautifully written chapter. It's what we've been waiting for since probably chapter 1, and it is WELL worth the wait. Did you know that I screamed into my pillow and was fist pumping during their kiss scene? And I'm not the slightest bit embarrassed that I did WOO, another great chapter and I'm sure the next installment will be worth the wait as well. Happy writing!
FF2Addict chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Omg this was so worth the wait! Wow amazing chp and finally things heated up! I been waiting for that jackpunzel kiss xD I hope there's more of it nxt chp (: I love this story and your writing is still on point! Please don't make us wait any longer for the nxt chp cause now I don't think I can wait that Long again after reading this chp lol update ASAP please!
DivineSpiritual chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I have to say I had waited for this chapter. And it was well worth the wait. I melted when reading this. The first kiss Jack and Rapunzel shared was just...wow. Good work. My feelings for Jackunzel just got even stronger because of this chapter.

It. Was. Beautiful.
WolfieRed23 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
O my goodness! Thank you so much! I love this story so much but this chapter is by far my favorite. Please update soon! I HAVE to know what happens next!
Melting Angels chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Aww this is so good! Its well-paced, and Jack and Rapunzel are so cute together! When they get back, will it be like the end of Tangled, but Jack gets stabbed as opposed to Flynn? Maybe Gothel becomes a believer, maybe she heard Rapunzel talking to Jack at some point?

I hope you do that, it suits Jack's character. Anyways, keep up the good work! Update soon! :')
Sara J chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
This book is amazing! I literally did not want to watch tv last night because I wanted to read this instead! Just a question, is the book over? Or is there more to it? It kind of just lets off at a place that leaves more to be desired. Thanks for posting! You're awesome. I totally, with all my heart, ship Jackunzel. 33
2-adorable-for-words chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhh man, the awesomeness is overbearing
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »