Reviews for Nip at my Nose
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
If you don't update I will die. I'll drown in my own tears
lol
teetertotter23 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I came across this unusual pairing but I am so glad I came across your story. Your writing us beautifully flawless! They way you have portrayed both characters is eerily accurate and your words help paint a picture perfect scene every time. The emotion that is showed through the slightest of touches between the two is mesmerising and I have loved the slow progression in their relationship because he helped build such a strong foundation for the two but also in saying that, the insecurities they both share about loneliness and the thought of needing the other so much that they fear the thought of ever having to live a life without the other can also hinder a chance for them to take to finally be happy, but I have faith that they shall pull through! Seriously love your story, well done. Patiently waiting for your next update :)
doctoral chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Well written :)
WikiSorcerer chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
A thought just occurred to me: In the original Fairy tale, the evil mother finds out about the "intruder" when she discovers Rapunzel pregnant.
...a similar occurrence isn't gonna happen, is it? It would be an "interesting shock" to the other guardians (I'm assuming Pitch's return happens later) that Jack has a family waiting for him when it's all over.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
One of the stranger ships I've read, but I like the way this is shaping up.
Satomi Ishida chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Forgot to favorite fndndkd seriously that last chapter though ugh all the feels. Jack is such a cutie.
Satomi Ishida chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Ghdyjfdyh they kissed! Finally! Omgod it was just sweet satisfaction and the emotions they translated and just ugh so beautiful and romantic omgod. These little cutiesdjdjdjkdjd I hope you can get out the next chapter ;3; I'll be waiting.
KairaB chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Yay! He Said It! Rapunzel loves you too Jack!XD Please continue, I want to see her return his feelings!
Frosted Light chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
This... is... just... *DIES*

How two lonely people fill each other's emptiness, that's just plain beauty. This story is just... UGH! How each detail of a lingering moment is expressively put to words, this is just plain beautiful!

The feels man, THE FEEEELSSSS!

And of course, the 4 month hiatus is completely forgiven! Hahaha! Looking forward to the update. 3
KindHeartedWriter chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I read the first sentence out loud and. . . Wow. You're amazing! :D
Thanks for updating!
Tangledgirl chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Oh my Disney Dreamworks this was so perfect I can't stand it! SO happy to see them finally moving forward! That kiss was amazing, I love the way you write! Can't wait to read more! :DD
Lylex96 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
continue soon please sooo happy they kissed
mokocchii chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
AAAHHHHHHH! IT WAS SO UGH! GOD DAMMIT! SO CUUUTTTEE! Even late at night, I leaped from my bed and through the air, expressing my happiness and sheer joy when they finally kissed! I sincerely love this couple. I'm sooooo curious to see how you are going to continue the story! Absolutely best story by far. (throughout the entire chapter I kept muttering that if they didn't kiss I would bang my head against the wall, but you allowed my fantasy to happen, so I'm still sane here hehe) Cannot wait till next chapter!
Happy Writing!
Xylenia chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Forgiven. Absolutely forgiven. This chapter just makes my feels explode into a tsunami that has swallowed me whole :'D
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I was SO excited to see that you updated! I really like your writing style! You should try a bug four story or something like that! I'm also reading Moonstroke, which is also very enjoyable!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »