Reviews for Carry Me
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Liked this.
Sanji reagan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is seriously good. I smile all the way from fireman up to bridal despite that little sombre tone at the end. It just awesomely sweet, and funny, and so wes and so travis. Good job at keeping them in character. I really devastated that USA cancelled the show because wes n travis really grows in me. I love them so much...especially wes because...well...he's wes. Reading this somehow makes me even sadder because i realize common law is no more. Yet, at the same time it really opened up all the possibility of what might happen to them in the future. Wes n travis do have those brotherly banters but i really hope there is one episode where they could show off their brotherly bond. Say...wes got injured in the line of duty and travis steps up to the role of overly concern and angry mother hen..that would be fun to watch right?

Well..i think ive written long enough.

Job well done...seriously. Good job. Keep writing and hopefully u could bring us more of the wonderful common law stories to mend our broken hearts..hehehe
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I adored this story! Loved how each of the times felt real. Great job! :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was really beautifully done. You did an amazing job of lacing the story with really heartfelt emotion and friendship while also putting in just the right amount of humour; I giggled aloud so many times I lost count.

I really did enjoy this.
Lady Murdock chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great series of one shots- funny you should mention Firefly, lol, I just tweeted the president of USA accusing him of FOX like behavior (ie: the cancelation of Firefly). I just can't believe they gave up so easily on Common Law- it's has such a hug fan base online! Anyway- I'm bitter and rambling- but I loved your fic!
hitokiri chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
pure awesomeness! best thing is no slash, its all about being best brothers and best friends :) 3
Dainalyx Bryce chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
One of my favorite Common Law fan fics. And I think it turned out just right. More like brothers than anything else. Loved it.
Mizu falls from Kumo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Let me go cry in a corner! This is beautiful, and I love that quote as well.