Reviews for My Love For You (Went Viral)
Kayfro chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
OMG this has to be the best Be a as a DJ fix I've read to date. I love it! I love the PR firm and everything as PR-mazing and the roles you've given the other ladies. You have the characters down! (Though we haven't really gotten to see CR and Lily shine yet in this fix. Maybe they need to take down Jesse...?) Please don't take a hiatus, the Pitch Perfect 2 trailer just came out and I can't wait until May, so I need fanfic or I may not live!

Overly dramatic enough yet? Or are bribes more your speed? What will it take to see the next chapter? Cupcakes? Puppies? A declaration of my undying love?
things4saleont chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see who else you bring in to it :)
Nizoyo chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Great story. I like it a lot. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This remains my favorite Bechloe AU to date. The characterizations are spot on, the world is fleshed out. You have kept me so intrigued (why won't Chloe sing? is Jesse really a dick or was that bumper/Benji's move?) I check back in on this story at least once a week. You are an excellent writer and I look forward to reading more of your work, whether it be this story or anything else.
Thanks!
frenchyloop chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This last chapter wounded my poor heart up until the last bechloe interaction. Hope you continue with the story! Best wishes(:
CataKRR chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Great!
Black Ciel chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
pleaseeee pleaseeee update :c
bechloe-sendrick chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
when are you continuing this ?
StarNova69 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Love this story have from he beginning when you fist posted it awsome to see it updated please please post some more chapters soon I'm having withdrawals
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
New favourite fic. I just read all 6 chapters and I am loving this fic. I love Beca's wit and inner thoughts and the different setting and situation :)
Everyone is true to their character, i love Aubreys new PR catchphrase and Stacies innopropriate...ness lol but again u made it totally work in the situation. I was unsure about Lily as a bodygaurd but u know what she is crazy enough for it to work.
So update soon please
Deanie
E. Christianna chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I love this fic! I'm hoping you get the chance to update it soon. Thank you!
sam chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
thank you for this story. seriously, the chemistry between beca and chloe is a lot better than with jesse. i like how you portray that chemistry. hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
please please please update this soon! *puppy eyes*
Guesttt chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Every sentence must do one of two things: reveal character or advance the action.
SilverTurtle chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I'm loving this AU. Everything about it is such fun and seems so fitting. I love that Beca is just kind of wading through this whole business with Chloe as her lifeline, already so prepared to trust her. The other girls in the roles you've given them are fantastic, Fat Amy is just too much and hilarious. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »