Reviews for My Love For You (Went Viral)
Awesome ! I love it ! When will the next chapter appear
KriXmas92029 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Just stumbled across this and I have to say, this story really grabbed my attention and held it. I love it so far! And I know it's been about 2 years since you've touched it, but it would be amazing if you'd finish? Find those creative juices again!
Wolflover2323 chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Keep going
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Hey. Can you pretty please write more? I love this story so much but I just want to keep reading, if you can. If not, that's okay, but I love what you have written! Thank you! :)
Lauren chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Love this fan fic. Please say there's more to come?
justtheonce chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
This is fun. I wish there were more.
mielsita chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Please update!
Kayfro chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
OMG this has to be the best Be a as a DJ fix I've read to date. I love it! I love the PR firm and everything as PR-mazing and the roles you've given the other ladies. You have the characters down! (Though we haven't really gotten to see CR and Lily shine yet in this fix. Maybe they need to take down Jesse...?) Please don't take a hiatus, the Pitch Perfect 2 trailer just came out and I can't wait until May, so I need fanfic or I may not live!

Overly dramatic enough yet? Or are bribes more your speed? What will it take to see the next chapter? Cupcakes? Puppies? A declaration of my undying love?
things4saleont chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see who else you bring in to it :)
Nizoyo chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Great story. I like it a lot. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This remains my favorite Bechloe AU to date. The characterizations are spot on, the world is fleshed out. You have kept me so intrigued (why won't Chloe sing? is Jesse really a dick or was that bumper/Benji's move?) I check back in on this story at least once a week. You are an excellent writer and I look forward to reading more of your work, whether it be this story or anything else.
Thanks!
frenchyloop chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This last chapter wounded my poor heart up until the last bechloe interaction. Hope you continue with the story! Best wishes(:
CataKRR chapter 6 . 5/26/2013