Reviews for Some Assembly Required
hydra350 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
yeah thanks for reposting...I had this saved under my internet favs and it was just gone :( glad it's back I loved it.
sweetsilent3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This story is so good, I've named my avengers oc after carter. I love this story so much, I read a little bit if it like I every day. I keep coming back to the kiss scene- will you post the sequel back up? I absolutely loved it! And this story was twice as good the second time around. Glad to have you back Mac:)
SilentLaughter chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
told you I'd leave a review! I LOVED every single bit of this story, especially all the jabs like 'Uncle Veron' and 'Voldemort' and 'Rumble from Once Upon a Time'. I really really really really REALLY want to hug you right now, but I thought a review would be best and easiest. seriously though I can't wait for your other stories and can honestly say I'm gonna try my damnest to review every, single chapter you post! LOVE YOU AND GLAD YOUR BACK! 3
Haven Silvetta chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Me: It was so embarassing when you called his hammer Midget...
Leo: Hey! It was upside-down and I'm dyslexic!
Me: Still...
zohie95 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
thank you thank you thank you for coming back. It really means a lot to us.I don't think any of your work sucks. Can you put Blog of A stressed Supernanny back up?
sweetsilent3 chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Just ss amazing the second time around:)
Why so Sirius1236 chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
holy sh*t.

My face when I saw this story in the feed: o.O then I looked at your profile: :D

Haha I'm glad you are back! To be honest I was missing this story- and your sound the bugle fic ;)... and Coulson's blog... yeah. I just missed you okay? XD But sometimes a fresh start is needed and I get that. Trust me. I do :)

I think this series is probably one of my favorite fics ever. I know you mentioned that you didn't like them- believe me, I can totally understand looking back at old work and cringing (ie my Loki/Veronica series) but I think you still executed this well! Carter is still badass and she's the only person I can fathom shipping with Bruce.

Take your time with everything! Know I'll be waiting on whatever else you want to put back up again... And I'll be re-adding this to my favorites :)

Sirius
MorWolfMor chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Ooh, this was good :) really enjoyed reading it :3 I'd love to see a sequel, maybe? :) just a thought. Haha great job though

Wolfy
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
"Perhaps this time you will give me an attractive grandchild" my favorite line of the whole story
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
HAHAHA I have my email up in a tab, and I was singing Silent Night and it was like this : "Silent Night, Holy Crap!" When I looked over at my email tab and saw the '(12 unread)' I'm glad that you were able to get the next chapters up so soon, but then again, you already had the chapters.
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Can't wait for the next update!
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ok, about a month ago, I wanted to read this again because it was one of my favorites, and then I couldn't find it. I was all panicing and everything and I was looking through all my favorites, (and that took a couple hours. If 'Internet Explorer Not Responding' comes up and it takes about 15 seconds to even LOAD your favorites bar, you know that there's a LOT of stuff on there.) and I had finally found chapter 1 of this and I was all calmed down and like, 'YAY! I FOUND IT! PHEW!' and I clicked it and... 'Story not found.' I almost died. And I couldn't remember who had made it, so I was upset. BIG time. Anyway, I'm glad that you're back and going to republish this.
PrincessGrace15 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I'm so glad you're back! I love your stories and I've really been missing them! :)
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I like this story! I hope to see more from you! Are you gonna re-post "Blog Of A Stressed Supernanny"? That was my personal favorite of yours :)
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
IM SO HAPPY THAT YOUR BACK! I almostcried when you left and I tried finding you on Tumblr and on DeviantArt and I'm like no!

But now you're back! I havent resd this story befoee but U'm gonna read it because I freaking love your work!