Reviews for Love, Rage, and Insanity
Chocoholics Unite chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
UPDATE THIS
I 3 IT!
Mettlei chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I'm sorry I am unforgivably late with reading this. My life has been a mess, sorry.
Oooh the end of the second chapter! All I can say is "I really got to figure out that water thing!" I really have to *skips to the next chapter*
Chapter three... nice question, I think we all have done something that we regret in our lives :) hahaha beep beep boom, that made me laugh. Joker is lovely in his insanity and I am sure I have said it before but the point is I like the way you write him. I always cheer for the bad guys... I'm so baaad. xD
Oh a cliffhanger of sorts... heh well the chapters were great! And once again, sorry I am so late... the story really is interesting, though there were no water things in third chapter (I get obsessed over such things). Hope you're doing alright...bye.
SayaChan1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This looks like it'll be interesting story. Also I like characters who are obsessed with someone those are my favorite kind of stories. xD Anyway, hope you continue to update this soon.
Mettlei chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Nice start :)
Obsessed isn't he? Hah, I like when someone is obsessed, it borders with insanity, doesn't it?
Don’t know about Jason but I'm very interested in what was in the water!
So you got my interest (actually just the title got my interest already, a good title!) and I will wait for the next one. Nice work, as usual perfectly written.
ash lee chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I really through it was good actually great :-). Keep up the good work