Reviews for What I See
RandomReview chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Found myself in the Tsukihime crossover section and with very little worth noting, I found myself re-reading this little gem. I hope you decide to write another crossover like this one with the same pairings. The Rin/Shiki dynamic was fun to read and I'm of the opinion that you gave an adequate presentation of their personalities given their circumstances.

Once again thanks for the read!
tandomen chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This was fantastic. If you can make more of this history, i will be so happy! But well, if there are some mean to it, i was so full of joy reading this. Thank for the ride, and waiting for more if some day you can continue :D
Lazurman chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Arashi Leonhart, you've done it again. You've got me shipping a ship I'd never thought I'd be sailing on. And the imminent tragedy is only implied.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I like where this is going. Don't know much about Tsukihime, but I love Rin, and can only hope that she can find some happiness.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I feel like crying. I loved this.
RandomReview chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
My body is ready for more chapters! Cmon there's no way this is the end! Denial aside, there's not enough good Tsukihime fiction out there and I'm thankful for your contribution to that tiny pool.
Overlooked Supporting Cast chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
This is one of the saddest, sweetest stories I've read in a long time. The pacing is excellent, the banter is funny, and the conclusion just... works, in a way I didn't at all expect. Kudos for a job well done.
PML7 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Very Enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
The odd thing about stories written by Arashi is that try as I might, I can't find much in them to comment on. They are well written, well planned, engaging and otherwise great, but when it comes to writing another of my long reviews (and I like writing long reviews) there ain't much to tell.

Great job.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Also Akiha is a flat-chested Tsundere.

The queen is kinda stupid... and suicidal and homicidal and, well a First Class Magi.
luis3007 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
That was the saddest ending I have read!
SKYS chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
That was...a very beautiful ending. Enough to make me want to cry silent tears. Thanks for making such a wonderful piece of work. I look forward to your next!
gh0st3 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
This one looks great! And I give you 10 out of 10.

And Looks forward to your new story or another.
Grey Muji chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I marvelous ending befitting of the Nasuverse.
chronos77 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Absolutely amazing from start to finish.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »