Reviews for What I See
Mingyu chapter 5 . 3/2
That was definitely a Nasuverse-type ending. Extremely bittersweet. Good job of it though! And that was probably the perfect place to end (even if I was hoping to see Rin meet Akiha, that wouldn't be the best first meeting now...).

I loved the way you bounced Rin and Shiki off of each other. I can't say if you got Shiki right one way or the other (although I never imagined him as a jokester). I thought Rin was fairly accurate, and I like the way you portrayed her.

Adult Waver is always awesome! And that fight with Bazett was pretty cool. Too bad Shiki didn't last long enough to interact more with Shirou and Sakura...though I really liked what we got. Thanks for the fic!
BreadNotDead chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
...Yeah, it makes me wonder why I had only stumbled onto this story until now and clearly missed out, but either way, I'd like to congratulate you for making me ship hard a ship I've never thought of before.
dark.muktadir chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Loved it, You did awesome work great job.

For my nitpicks,
Rin is basically a more applied less sophisticated and waay less cute version of akiha.
Arc True sucks, all of near side sucks, HF true sucks, all Fate endings suck.
Its been a while since i played tsukihime, but I dont remember shiki being THAT flirtatious, but then again those tohno glands...
Suikoden is awesome how DARE Rin look down on Wavers way of life.
And lastly Where the hell is the blue
Colt chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
btw, can you make a sequel to this? or maybe create a new story with the same pairing. this element is too epic to be left behind.
Colt chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
I actually rarely read fanfic, but this is one of the most interesting if not the best fanfic i have ever read. you could really go pro.
keep up the good work.
RandomReview chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Found myself in the Tsukihime crossover section and with very little worth noting, I found myself re-reading this little gem. I hope you decide to write another crossover like this one with the same pairings. The Rin/Shiki dynamic was fun to read and I'm of the opinion that you gave an adequate presentation of their personalities given their circumstances.

Once again thanks for the read!
tandomen chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This was fantastic. If you can make more of this history, i will be so happy! But well, if there are some mean to it, i was so full of joy reading this. Thank for the ride, and waiting for more if some day you can continue :D
Lazurman chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Arashi Leonhart, you've done it again. You've got me shipping a ship I'd never thought I'd be sailing on. And the imminent tragedy is only implied.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I like where this is going. Don't know much about Tsukihime, but I love Rin, and can only hope that she can find some happiness.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I feel like crying. I loved this.
RandomReview chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
My body is ready for more chapters! Cmon there's no way this is the end! Denial aside, there's not enough good Tsukihime fiction out there and I'm thankful for your contribution to that tiny pool.
Overlooked Supporting Cast chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
This is one of the saddest, sweetest stories I've read in a long time. The pacing is excellent, the banter is funny, and the conclusion just... works, in a way I didn't at all expect. Kudos for a job well done.
PML7 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Very Enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
The odd thing about stories written by Arashi is that try as I might, I can't find much in them to comment on. They are well written, well planned, engaging and otherwise great, but when it comes to writing another of my long reviews (and I like writing long reviews) there ain't much to tell.

Great job.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Also Akiha is a flat-chested Tsundere.

The queen is kinda stupid... and suicidal and homicidal and, well a First Class Magi.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »