Reviews for 31 Facts of December
I am laughing so frigging hard I can't breath omg
K3nZ13 chapter 32 . 3/14
I love this so much! It's awesome. I really enjoy reading about Jack and the other guardians. Keep up the fantastic work!
Fangirl309 chapter 7 . 2/18
I want to hug Jackie right now...
Fangirl309 chapter 2 . 2/18
:'
Geekgirl231 chapter 32 . 2/7
omg that was such a cute bunny/jack moment!
Snowboarding chapter 32 . 2/7
Where Jack Frost knows karate and is a first degree green belt
Noxaura Cille chapter 32 . 2/7
I'm still pissed at DWA for that and not doing a sequel. ~Nox
AnimeFan197 chapter 32 . 2/7
Please continue I really loved this
Amazing!
Hotchocolatelove chapter 31 . 12/27/2016
I discovered the ROTG fandom only recently (years too late, I know) and when I started reading your drabbles, I loved your writing style so much that I finished them in one day.
I hope you're taking requests... if you are, here's mine: I loved your idea of making Jack's father abusive as it gives a lot of potential for angst. Could you write something in which Jack and the other guardians somehow get sucked into Jack's memories and see the abuse and other events in his mortal life... you could also put in stuff about Jack working for money, which kids did at that time (I think)... I have so many headcanons for Jack as a mortal, but I know I'll probably never write a fic about it, so I would love it if you wrote a longish oneshot using this idea. You could write the POV of each guardian, so we can see how of them reacts.

Pleade update soon! :)
Vivliofagos chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
I love how you included the viola! As a viola player myself, we often don't get very many mentions, so seeing it here was a pleasant surprise!
Rosycat chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
I love that song!
Noxaura Cille chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
*1968
Guest chapter 31 . 5/29/2016
Please please please please update update update update You're Ours I LOVE THAT STORY!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 25 . 3/9/2016
No offense but I'm going to pretend this chapter never existed to preserve my own injured innocence
ExCUSE ME WHILE I WASH MY EYES OUT WITH BLEACH