Reviews for Kovu's Betrayal lion king 2
Kion The Reaper chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
this is dark, but I like it
Kion The Reaper chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
Rated K...
Drake chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Pretty decent, I guess. Could've been better but still, for an AU this makes a pretty realistic tie in and the character potrayel, pretty good.
Justin Bieber chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
More like crap
Toothless 1998 chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
This was awesome! Are you writing anything new?
Shafira Lioness chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
LOVED it! Your writing style was amazing.
Kijani the lion chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
Damn! That was one hell of a fanfiction!
CasXIII chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Hey! Guess what?! This was awesome and I really loved it! You also have another you need to work on :) no pressure :)
T5Tango chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
An interesting concept.

A lot of things here I really liked, though I believe there could have been improvements as far as clarity goes.

You have a great imagination and a knack for emotionally charged action.

My advice would be to not rush the story too much, let the reader absorb what is going on before you move on.

Good job overall though.
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Please update!
Tulie4EVER chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I hope you update. This is fantastic.
Cas XIII chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oooo I love. Please write more. I can't wait to read what happens next. Will she die? I wanted to say that you did indeed need to put a lil back story to understand it better. Anyway, it was epic and I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Omg! How could u kill Kovu?! U MONSTER! HOW DARE U! this is very good and well-written but i HATE the topic! Pls discontinue this an start a new one about the forst movie! Thanks so much! Xox:)
thats-a-moray chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Not a bad start, although I would like to know more about what led up to this moment. I'd also like to know more about where this is taking place. I assume it's the scene where Zira ambushes Simba and Kovu in the burned land, only this time Kovu attacks? If so then how did Kiara and Nala and the others get there? And why is Zira working with the hyenas?

The way you write Kiara's character is... interesting. I wouldn't have expected her to have this fire in her. I like it. Keep it up!
Emolichic1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012