Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
Vieille.Ame chapter 11 . 7/17
First off, you are an amazing writer and I love reading your stories. But what urks me is the way you make Ana. Why did she have to apologize to Christian about giving Gideon a blow job if they weren't together? And I understand the whole confusion thing because her and Christian broke up recently, but Ana should've thought things through before acting upon them. I don't really like how weak-willed Ana is in this story. I don't mean to come off as rude, just wanting to voice my thoughts.
Why make Ana a whore. She breaks up with Christian to go suck Gideon dick. What a fucking whore. I hope Christian never takes this whore back.
Black8994 chapter 54 . 6/13
I absolutely loved the story. I laughed and I have never cried so much as I did reading this story. I absolutely loved it
Intemperance24 chapter 14 . 3/13
i like the idea of two billionaires fighting it out and a woman so amazing she makes everyone around her crazy 2 be with her. I like the media interest in the two billionaires fighting over the same girl. Just finished chapter 14 and the one major problem i have is, i dont like Ana in this story. In order 4 the most eligible men on earth to want 2 fight for her, she needs 2 be amazing. but here is a normal good looking girl, who leaves christian meats another billionaire, give the new billionaire a blow job, while still in love with christian within days of meeting him.. anyway.. she should have been more distraught leaving Christian, much harder to get 4 cross, have more appeal than the average woman u potray her as. Anyway, hard to figure out from your story why she is worth fighting over
hollydvines chapter 54 . 12/31/2015
hla
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 54 . 12/22/2015
Wow talk about an awesome fic! Was sad about Eva and Christian but I think in the end we were all secretly routing for Gideon
hollydvines chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
& dc
janae.phillips chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
Love this story!
beatrice1975 chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
I really happy for Gideon and Eva, that they are back together!
beatrice1975 chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
I'm sorry to say this, but Ana deserve that Christian breaks up with her or give her the cold shoulder! She gets mad at Christian for taking care of Leila and she has no reason, to say nothing when she gave Gideon a blow job before! And now what kind game she is playing! I know Christian has issues and she knows it! He declare his love to her and she should be happy but no she goes all mad about Leila, where she has no reason after what she has done! And now here in the restroom with Gideon! And when she confess to Christian that she gave Gideon a blow job, she told Christian that she was sorry! I don't think she is sorry!
xemma.lofthousex chapter 54 . 9/17/2015
Brill read loved the twists and plots. Can't wait to read the next one
Guest chapter 54 . 8/21/2015
Wow I can't wait to read the next book ! ! Iove all the twist and turns
Vanniebee chapter 48 . 7/10/2015
You just broke my heart, literally sat up from my bed at 2:30am and cried my eyes out! I was hoping they didn't die and that the plan crashed and they were kidnapped or something!
carol myhren chapter 54 . 6/25/2015
I can't get enough of the Ana & Gideon story. when will there be more chapters in the Fifty Shades of more Crossfire? I cried my eyes out when you killed off Christian & Eva, but want to see if Ana and Gideon make a go of it. Can Gideon escape his mob heritage? Why must Ana sell GEH and can she keep her children safe?
Tillie Hartley chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
why are Ana and Christian so wishy washy?
3,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »