Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Hmm this could prove very entertaining! Lol. She going to flip when she finds out he's there.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Interesting twist on it can't wait to see what's next. She's right he'll flip!
Sandra chapter 50 . 5/22/2014
I really wanted to believe that when Gideon was at the cemetery and was shock to see who was at the car I wanted to believe it was Eva and when Ana was at the bar she saw Grey. This would have been very interesting to see how it unfolded given that Ana was going to find out she was pregnant with Gideon's baby.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/22/2014
I have read Christians speech several times, I cry each time but love how you let him express his final thought. He seemed to finally be complete with hisself and the love he has for Ana. So sorry that he ended this way and can't say that it my favorite but I get that it takes the story in a different direction.
Sandra chapter 45 . 5/21/2014
It was so hard to rad with tears coming down my face. I loved it.
Sandra chapter 42 . 5/21/2014
OMG. I cried over Grey's voice mail to Ana. Please don't let that be all
Maavernon chapter 43 . 4/12/2014
Ughhhhh! Maybe I should have had forewarning based on your title 50 shades of Crossfire. I really didn't expect the turn of events that you've written based on the flight that Christian and Eva took. You've killed Christian! As soon as I read that I thought OMG I can't continue reading this. So I jumped ahead to find out if it was a mistake that there were no survivors and we would start seeing more POV from Christian. When I did not I immediately felt sick and honestly could not continue with your story. I did however really enjoy your story up until then, you are a great writer. Maybe with a little time I can return to your story which I'm sure will move forward with Ana and Gideon.
ET828 chapter 54 . 3/22/2014
we all know how daddy little girl can play him. parents would kill the other just to save the baby the future.
ET828 chapter 53 . 3/22/2014
Ana know how to pick men with problems but who help her with her own.
ET828 chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
go Gail he started it u just make a believer out of him.
ET828 chapter 35 . 3/21/2014
small world they say everyone has a twin.
ET828 chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
I am not sure if Ana know what she want in a men but I have to give it to her as least they can a ford her all the way.
ET828 chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
what did Ana expect when u r between two powerful men.
ET828 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
he should of have sweat pants for her .
ET828 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Ana is being protected by both men from being hurt. who is protected Ana heart? it is just a game to Gideon to beat Christian.
3,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »