Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
ET828 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
he should of have sweat pants for her .
ET828 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Ana is being protected by both men from being hurt. who is protected Ana heart? it is just a game to Gideon to beat Christian.
ET828 chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Ana is playing with fire.
natvzn chapter 53 . 2/18/2014
I just finished 50 shades of crossfier and I was wandering if you started to post part 2 and if so were could I find it. Thanks so much.
darlene.davis.5682 chapter 54 . 2/13/2014
Hoping I haven't missed an update,,, and that you are going to continue! ;)
Melaniw chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Love it and cannot wait for more. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Heyyy. This is your story and written as you like. I agree. Butttt...this is not Fifty Shades story. It's Ana and Gideon. I must say that I felt sucker punched as your story progressed...Ana and Gideon story truly, Christian really had no chance and now dead, their daughter calls Gideon "daddy.' I'm new to FanFic and here for Ana CG stories. This clearly is not. Apparently, there is another category that I've read many reviewers refer to ? 'Crossfire'? If so, I agree. This should be placed there.
I'm still trying to understand the art and nature of FanFic. Honestly, some of the storylines are a little 'out there' and there are those incredibly beautifully written in keeping with the cannon of the Trilogy's characters, thereby continuing to engage us in the love story of our beloved Ana and Christian. That also includes their lovable family and friends. Sorry, but I'm moving on from this story sequel.
You are a very good writer. Continue onward. In future, let folks know so that they can choose and time spent is not begrudged. The amount of time you spend writing these stories, FREE-ly, is much appreciated. I think those who love this sort (AS & Cross) would have easier access in the right category and you would feel even more appreciated.
Perhaps, you'll write a true CG and AS story one day!
Best to your book(s) success!
Tine chapter 54 . 1/30/2014
Geht die Geschichte weiter? Bitte Bitte Bitte
booples89 chapter 54 . 1/29/2014
When/Where will the next chapters be posted?
JN-Runner chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Hoping you post another chapter soon...looking forward to reading the rest of your story...jn
23Nelly chapter 54 . 1/4/2014
I'm in love with this story and so glad to see it continue!
Take Care
Nelly xD
Guest chapter 54 . 12/31/2013
0700 is 7am 1900 /hrs is 7pm
sammieannelane chapter 50 . 12/19/2013
You don't kill Christian and want some one to read your sequel, worst ever.
Siobhan chapter 54 . 12/14/2013
I have been waiting so long for you to continue with this story. I'm so very happy. What a great chapter, cant wait for more.
Casophia chapter 54 . 12/5/2013