Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Sorry but right at this moment I want to smack Gideon! He doesn't even know what Christian did or how Christian feels right now. He has no clue what's going on and he's also being kind of an ass!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Hmmm his reaction to Eva sending back her ring tells me a lot. Like he's nowhere near over her and needs to slow his role! Lol. Something tells me that him and Ana may only have sexual chemistry. I can't wait to see these two CEO alpha males collide cause its going to get ugly! Sawyer and Roman? Oh boy!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Oh no! He knows Gideon! Rebounds hardly ever work out so this is what I'm hoping. I haven't read Gideon and Eva's story yet ( I need to make this my next read) but I'm all Christian and Ana so I will be honest and say I don't want her with Gideon ever, but even I know that's unrealistic ( just like Gideon saying he can't be with Eva now she's been with someone else cause when you love that deeply nothing matters) but I just don't want her to end up with Gideon and not going back to Christian. Lol.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Hmm this could prove very entertaining! Lol. She going to flip when she finds out he's there.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Interesting twist on it can't wait to see what's next. She's right he'll flip!
Sandra chapter 50 . 5/22/2014
I really wanted to believe that when Gideon was at the cemetery and was shock to see who was at the car I wanted to believe it was Eva and when Ana was at the bar she saw Grey. This would have been very interesting to see how it unfolded given that Ana was going to find out she was pregnant with Gideon's baby.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/22/2014
I have read Christians speech several times, I cry each time but love how you let him express his final thought. He seemed to finally be complete with hisself and the love he has for Ana. So sorry that he ended this way and can't say that it my favorite but I get that it takes the story in a different direction.
Sandra chapter 45 . 5/21/2014
It was so hard to rad with tears coming down my face. I loved it.
Sandra chapter 42 . 5/21/2014
OMG. I cried over Grey's voice mail to Ana. Please don't let that be all
Maavernon chapter 43 . 4/12/2014
Ughhhhh! Maybe I should have had forewarning based on your title 50 shades of Crossfire. I really didn't expect the turn of events that you've written based on the flight that Christian and Eva took. You've killed Christian! As soon as I read that I thought OMG I can't continue reading this. So I jumped ahead to find out if it was a mistake that there were no survivors and we would start seeing more POV from Christian. When I did not I immediately felt sick and honestly could not continue with your story. I did however really enjoy your story up until then, you are a great writer. Maybe with a little time I can return to your story which I'm sure will move forward with Ana and Gideon.
ET828 chapter 54 . 3/22/2014
we all know how daddy little girl can play him. parents would kill the other just to save the baby the future.
ET828 chapter 53 . 3/22/2014
Ana know how to pick men with problems but who help her with her own.
ET828 chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
go Gail he started it u just make a believer out of him.
ET828 chapter 35 . 3/21/2014
small world they say everyone has a twin.
ET828 chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
I am not sure if Ana know what she want in a men but I have to give it to her as least they can a ford her all the way.
3,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »