Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
justforfun00001 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Loving Christian and Ana...Eva needs to contact Gideon so they can reunite!
debs2000 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Yay they are back together, however now Eva need to get to Gideon. I did enjoy the flirting between him and Ana. I won't deny they have chemistry, and maybe in another life they would have ended up together. Christian is a badass!
Bonitapplebumm chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter but I know Gideon is preparing for WAR ...watch out Christian, LOL
viola.walsh.73 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
I believe in the beginning I mention a quote from Christian: if you drop the gaunlet I will pick it up baby . Well Mr Cross you messed with the wrong man . I'm so glad that Ana stayed with Christian. Now all she has to do is to talk Christian into giving Gideon his company back ( what it could happen ) . Maybe a trade I'll move in with your or marry you if you give it back . Let Eva come to Gideon now he needs a little hope . Could someone please let Ana no that Gideon killed Nathan so maybe she'll try to avoid him . The only way to get back at Christian is through Ana . So I hope Gideon doesn't do anything stupid . Still waiting for Christian to find out about Mia . Lol . Girl you are good I never thought Christian would take everything from him . One question for Gideon how was that blow job again ?
iamkaren10 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
this was a chapter and then some...amazing! i almost can feel sorry for gideon as far as he did not lie to eva. however, i am so glad that ana and christian are doing better, at least for now anyway. thanks so much for this awesome update!
Gaums30 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Yes you did spoil us with the daily update! I was so disappointed when I woke up this morning without an update from you.:( But...I about screeched for joy when I saw an update! The update was AWESOME!
taylor.a.pierce.5 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Yes, you were definitely spoiling us. But as usual so worth it. Amazing chapter, amazing story, amazing writer. I love it!
jaybeans chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
yay theyre together:)
shan36 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
OMG...THIS WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!
ncst8chic chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter!
greyfan 79 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Brilliant chapter I hope Eva and Gideon get back together
R-J briggs chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Brilliant chapter so can't wait for the next
lucyyharding chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
I love this story so freaking much.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Dying for an update!
r0ddy chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Can't wait for an update...ughh I need to know what happens...update soon plz!
2,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 133 .. Last Next »