Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
mshale05 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
I love it keep it coming please!
LisaGC chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
I was going thru withdrawals but this was SO WORTH the wait. Loved Ana and Christian together with her in charge. Amazing chapter!
r0ddy chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Omg that was freakin awesome! Love this story can't waitt to see what cross has got up his sleeves...why don't I meet guys like this..w.e lol
Luvdisney2007 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Damn Christian, him taking over Cross Industries was hot. I'm glad that Ana got over it and her punishment to him was smokin hot. Thanks for the update.
pookiebear3 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Wonderful...Wonderful... cant wait for what will happen next! Love Taylor and the handcuffs!
justforfun00001 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Loving Christian and Ana...Eva needs to contact Gideon so they can reunite!
debs2000 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Yay they are back together, however now Eva need to get to Gideon. I did enjoy the flirting between him and Ana. I won't deny they have chemistry, and maybe in another life they would have ended up together. Christian is a badass!
Bonitapplebumm chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter but I know Gideon is preparing for WAR ...watch out Christian, LOL
viola.walsh.73 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
I believe in the beginning I mention a quote from Christian: if you drop the gaunlet I will pick it up baby . Well Mr Cross you messed with the wrong man . I'm so glad that Ana stayed with Christian. Now all she has to do is to talk Christian into giving Gideon his company back ( what it could happen ) . Maybe a trade I'll move in with your or marry you if you give it back . Let Eva come to Gideon now he needs a little hope . Could someone please let Ana no that Gideon killed Nathan so maybe she'll try to avoid him . The only way to get back at Christian is through Ana . So I hope Gideon doesn't do anything stupid . Still waiting for Christian to find out about Mia . Lol . Girl you are good I never thought Christian would take everything from him . One question for Gideon how was that blow job again ?
iamkaren10 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
this was a chapter and then some...amazing! i almost can feel sorry for gideon as far as he did not lie to eva. however, i am so glad that ana and christian are doing better, at least for now anyway. thanks so much for this awesome update!
Gaums30 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Yes you did spoil us with the daily update! I was so disappointed when I woke up this morning without an update from you.:( But...I about screeched for joy when I saw an update! The update was AWESOME!
taylor.a.pierce.5 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Yes, you were definitely spoiling us. But as usual so worth it. Amazing chapter, amazing story, amazing writer. I love it!
jaybeans chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
yay theyre together:)
shan36 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
OMG...THIS WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!
ncst8chic chapter 27 . 1/3/2013