Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
daphne chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
This is not good. Ms. Steele loves christan . This is stupid!
emq517 chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
I am soooooo glad I found this...I saw it on wattab and got into it immediately..thank you..this is awesome
gideon ana chapter 35 . 3/30/2015
This is not supposed to be happening! I don't care if its your story or not. I looked up stories about Gideon and ana being together. The review didn't say shit about Eva. Its very disappointing and your story sucks ass. Its all over the place.
KLS chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Oh, this story is really getting interesting - thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Excellent chapter - great dialogue - thank you - KLS
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Enjoyed your first 2 chapters - thanks - KLS
Guest chapter 54 . 3/22/2015
Omg u r awsome i love alll the twits and its just a great story
lstantfo chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
I miss this splendid story...such a fantastic read"
Diana chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
I know it is just a fan fiction but anyway I find it hard to believe. Really ? Ana who goes on a NY trip just her first day at work, Sawyer who goes inside SIP just like that, and so many other details that make the story hard to believe. It is not bad though. Just wich it made more sens.
kjshdrider1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
This is the best book I have read so far... And I have read many of them!
JamesNorthman96 chapter 54 . 2/19/2015
Your story is absolutely incredible I really hope you will get back to finish it. Please update soon I will be looking out for your story.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
How she dare, Gideon finger fuck her! Tit for tat
chrissy0711 chapter 54 . 1/24/2015
What the hell... that's it?
Guest chapter 52 . 1/20/2015
Brilliant plz continue with this story
shaicology chapter 54 . 1/12/2015
OMG! I'm a GideNa shipper in this story! Bloody hell! You nailed it hard! It;s kind frustrating that Eva and Christian died and Gideon's mom is so annoying but I can't help re-reading it. I hope you finish writing this. Pretty please! UPDATE PLEASE!
3,001 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »