Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
Excellent chapter - great dialogue - thank you - KLS
Enjoyed your first 2 chapters - thanks - KLS
Omg u r awsome i love alll the twits and its just a great story
lstantfo chapter 3 . 3/16
I miss this splendid story...such a fantastic read"
Diana chapter 2 . 3/13
I know it is just a fan fiction but anyway I find it hard to believe. Really ? Ana who goes on a NY trip just her first day at work, Sawyer who goes inside SIP just like that, and so many other details that make the story hard to believe. It is not bad though. Just wich it made more sens.
kjshdrider1 chapter 6 . 3/9
This is the best book I have read so far... And I have read many of them!
JamesNorthman96 chapter 54 . 2/19
Your story is absolutely incredible I really hope you will get back to finish it. Please update soon I will be looking out for your story.
How she dare, Gideon finger fuck her! Tit for tat
chrissy0711 chapter 54 . 1/24
What the hell... that's it?
Brilliant plz continue with this story
shaicology chapter 54 . 1/12
OMG! I'm a GideNa shipper in this story! Bloody hell! You nailed it hard! It;s kind frustrating that Eva and Christian died and Gideon's mom is so annoying but I can't help re-reading it. I hope you finish writing this. Pretty please! UPDATE PLEASE!
marianne.bainya chapter 52 . 1/6
Omg. Love your writing. I told both of my sisters they need to read this. I laughed oout loud alot, cried, tons of different emotions. Job well done. How do I get the 2nd story?
lavendarjade chapter 37 . 1/2
I love the a/n: the threesome dream was very hot. The Luke and Mia thing very interesting. Trying to finish this book so I can move on to the more current chapters.
Guest chapter 53 . 12/25/2014
Love this story
naehas1luv chapter 53 . 12/17/2014
I loved this book. I always thought of crossfire and 50 shades coming together.

I wasn't thrilled that some people died, I only think that because I shed a few tears. As the story went on i couldn't stop. I love what's going on.

Can't wait for the next one, please don't take long. Lol
2,997 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »