Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
Guest chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
I'm just wondering If Christian Grey (who is fifty shades) is coming back from the dead and into this story if not then why is it still being written as an Ana/ Christian story? If it's a story about Ana/Gideon then there's a place for these stories in the crossover section.
Lori F chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
So glad you're back! Exciting chapter and I can't wait for more! Excellent!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
So glad your back, missed you
guest chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
So glad your back. Great chapter. Can't wait for Ana and Gideon to see each other
Paula chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
awesome chapter, thank you ;)
Guest chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
Can't wait for the rest. Great writing!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/20/2013
Yaaaaaaa it's back...
sbronson chapter 49 . 11/22/2013
I am a mess. I have seen this story mentioned through other stories for a few months and decided to read it knowing that it was a crossover. I am devastated that Christian was killed I am a true Christian fan, but if he was going to have to be killed in a story I would say congratulations because you did an amazing job. I don't even think amazing is appropriate, but it's all I can come up with right now. I have cried true tears so much in the last few hapters it's unreal. The way you killed him was so tragic and the way you are honoring his memory is so amazing and the fact that Gideon is already talking to Charlie about him and even went to his grave... I just don't know what to say. I didn't think I was going to able to finish it after he was killed because I didn't see that coming, but like I said you wrote it beyond words and I am addicted now. As you said in a previous A/N I will be going back to read it again even though I don't know if I can handle the death again lol.. Very very well done.. Thank you for a great story!

Shannon
LisaGC chapter 54 . 11/22/2013
Yes! I'm so excited to get more of your story. Can't wait until Gideon finds out that Ana is expecting!
lovesfiftyshades chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
Awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Carol222 chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
Thank you for continuing. I am enjoying it very much.
kelmal chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
Another amazing chapter. I was soooo happy when I got the e-mail for this chapter.
tstines chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
Can't wait for more! I'm glad that you're still doing the story! I've really have enjoyed it so far, looking forward to reading more!
paliwife chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
LOVED IT! I cant wait for the next chapter!
ARSG chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
Great start to your sequel! Hope Elizabeth is killed off soon. What a train wreck she was! It sounds like Ana may have twins or more?
2,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »