Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
How she dare, Gideon finger fuck her! Tit for tat
chrissy0711 chapter 54 . 1/24/2015
What the hell... that's it?
Guest chapter 52 . 1/20/2015
Brilliant plz continue with this story
shaicology chapter 54 . 1/12/2015
OMG! I'm a GideNa shipper in this story! Bloody hell! You nailed it hard! It;s kind frustrating that Eva and Christian died and Gideon's mom is so annoying but I can't help re-reading it. I hope you finish writing this. Pretty please! UPDATE PLEASE!
marianne.bainya chapter 52 . 1/6/2015
Omg. Love your writing. I told both of my sisters they need to read this. I laughed oout loud alot, cried, tons of different emotions. Job well done. How do I get the 2nd story?
lavendarjade chapter 37 . 1/2/2015
I love the a/n: the threesome dream was very hot. The Luke and Mia thing very interesting. Trying to finish this book so I can move on to the more current chapters.
Guest chapter 53 . 12/25/2014
Love this story
naehas1luv chapter 53 . 12/17/2014
I loved this book. I always thought of crossfire and 50 shades coming together.

I wasn't thrilled that some people died, I only think that because I shed a few tears. As the story went on i couldn't stop. I love what's going on.

Can't wait for the next one, please don't take long. Lol
Msada2006 chapter 52 . 11/7/2014
This whole fanfic was an emotional roller coaster ride, I loved it, hated it, loved it and hated it but ultimately I ended up loving it ! I literally got 75 shades of depressed when Christian died but WOW you have knocked this out of the park ! Thanks so much !
Guest chapter 50 . 10/29/2014
That was crewl. I think my heart stopped beating at the thought of Eva and Christian being back, and when I was Eliana... I think I almost puked a little in my mouth. Amazingly done, captivating but crewl none the less
Guest chapter 54 . 10/28/2014
Where's the lin for 50 shades of more crossfire please
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
So far it seems like Ana is still leaning towards Christian. I would really like to see her end up with Gideon I mean I've read quite a few 50 shades fan fiction and Ana always ends up with Christian.
StaciSarcastic chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Is anyone besides me confused about where the story is going? Ana only slept with Christian but she's flirting and doing a little more with Gideon? She was trying to get over him then she's not over him and she's going to Vega with Gideon. Are they really trying to be friends?
StaciSarcastic chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
So far I'm loving the story but there are a lot of typos.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/24/2014
Went through 40 plus chapters of this only to find that you killed him off - would have liked some warning so that I didn't need to waste all that time reading something that I am now never going to finish. Certainly won't be reading anything else of yours if this is what you do!
3,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »