Reviews for 50 Shades of Crossfire
StaciSarcastic chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Is anyone besides me confused about where the story is going? Ana only slept with Christian but she's flirting and doing a little more with Gideon? She was trying to get over him then she's not over him and she's going to Vega with Gideon. Are they really trying to be friends?
StaciSarcastic chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
So far I'm loving the story but there are a lot of typos.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/24/2014
Went through 40 plus chapters of this only to find that you killed him off - would have liked some warning so that I didn't need to waste all that time reading something that I am now never going to finish. Certainly won't be reading anything else of yours if this is what you do!
Sarah T chapter 44 . 10/24/2014
Hello, I've only recently found your writing and I love love it! Thank you for this. Although to be frank and absolutely honest, I'm not loving the last few chapters after Christian's death, but that's only because I am a complete fan of Christian and Ana. Hope you don't take it negatively. But believe me, you made this story a much more realistic and equally beautiful one by giving an alternative ending. And to read and feel what Christian would've done in the last few minutes of his life, and to find out that he would have put so much thought in his will, it gives more depth and realism in his character. For Christian to say those last words to Ana(the ones that made me cry harder were, "If I can't do that(make you happy) anymore, then I want you to find someone who does" and "I want you live on and be happy knowing that you changed my life for the better") must have been so difficult for him, especially knowing he's a control freak (lol) yet I took it as his growth, his maturity and that he learnt to love someone so unconditionally, that made him able to say that. You wrote this so wonderfully just equally as EL James. This story will forever be in my heart, even though it was heartbreaking. I know I'm being too emotionally involved in this, sorry. Thank you.

P.S Because I'm VERY FOND of your writing, would you please consider to write some short memoirs or recollections of Christian and Ana? I know your story had led to a very different direction, but hope you don't forget some of the Christian and Ana fans out there! I only ask because your writing gives a sense of depth and a warm feeling that brings close to my heart (and I'm sure to many other reader!). Again THANK YOU THANK YOU for the journey you've explored. It was a major ride and I loved every minute of it. Sorry for posting so long, but I wanted to let you know my instant honest feeling before words gets lost. Keep in TOUCH!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Julie Sue chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Ahhh and it keeps on going
Julie Sue chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
:-)
Julie Sue chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Julie Sue chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
ahhhh how precoius and wow...i absolutely love this story!
Julie Sue chapter 24 . 10/8/2014
eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Julie Sue chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
soooo hotttt
Julie Sue chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
ahhh hot!
Julie Sue chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
oh my what games they are all playing oh wow!
Julie Sue chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
oh my gosh :( wow what a turn of events
Julie Sue chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
BAHAH what a turn of events...wonder if Christian knows they are sleeping togheter HAHAHA
2,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »