Reviews for Sour Cherry
ReadyLee03 chapter 8 . 8/24
That was amazing I love this story one of my faves... I've been working on one myself and I would love it if wud give me tips. I haven't written in a while but always loved it. Looking forward to your reponse
Yay! Freakin love it! Those two are perfectly made for each other.
HomozygousBean chapter 8 . 3/21
Haha this was really good, I love the ending.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 8 . 3/8
Freaking amazing, but very rushed feeling at the end. Also where's Yachiru? She would have been an excellent cock blocking littery device. Still very good on the writing and story.
Annoying Owl chapter 7 . 2/22
OMG! That is too cute. I can just picture a super red faced Grimmjow in my head.
Doni chapter 8 . 2/17
Aww. Very sweet.
gollumsfriend chapter 8 . 2/15
Thank you for completing such a fun story! Loved rereading it again!
I loved it ! Thank you so much for finishing such an old fiction, I feel so happy right now!
Jaa ne !
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 8 . 2/14
LUV BIGBANG FANTASTIC BABY LUV THIS TOO YOU CAN NOT JUST MESS WITH MY FEELS AND THEN LEAVE IT LIKE THAT . THEY NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE AND GET MARRIED AND ADOPT SOME KIDS OR KITTENS BEFORE THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY OVER.
omegaluffy chapter 8 . 2/14
My heart is cramping from doing so much jolly fucking tango dancing because I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Beautiful ending, my smile never once left my face while reading it. THANK YOU WONDERFUL PERSON!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 8 . 2/14
Your stories updating is like Christmas day! This story is a masterpiece that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you so much for writing!
Gizmo Wolf chapter 8 . 2/13
yay! you've updated, is this the end-end of this story or is there more to come?
ShadowsArch chapter 8 . 2/13
I need a relationship like this. Even if the money wasn't a factor.
Panda Master X chapter 8 . 2/13
AAAHHHHHHHHH! XD I LOVE IT! THANKS FOR TWWWOOOO AWESOME UPDATES! XD
Fourtie chapter 8 . 2/13
I didn't expect you to end it so soon and I'm a bit sad because of it but at the same time I need to say that i totally loved the ending just as I loved the whole story and you left me absolutely nothing to complain about.

Anyway I hope you're doing fine, wherever you are and i'm waiting for more updates on the other stories