Reviews for Sour Cherry
gollumsfriend chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
It's truly a shame this terrific story has been abandoned. Damn, damn, daaaaamn. :(
fuckingnosebleed chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Oh pls dont tell me there aint no fucking continuation on this fucking nisebleed-worthy-fukingmakesmehorny-story! Oh pls pls pls pls feeaking updates this! I beg u master!
Dawn Pirate chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
This was awesome! Really hot. Are you going to continue?
fangirlhaven chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
So this isn't complete?
fangirlhaven chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Oh dear God. Butt Plug Paradise, such an inconspicuous name. XD
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I still can't seem to pronounce Grimmjow's last name correctly.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I took the original one two times. The first time I got Dramatic Uke and the second time I got Flamboyant Uke. I also took the new quiz and got Badass Uke for some reason.
Child of the sea96 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I'm you're bad ass Uke *devilish grin*
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
A
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Please, I'm begging you. Update, this is may FAVORITE Grimmichi story! I really want to see what happens next, please.
Me chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I took it twice...guess what I got. I got innocent uke and then clueless uke...I didn't know whether to be offended or complimented.
naughtykittyme0 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
update!
clarit chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I think this is like the hottest thing ever written in the history of fanfiction or something.
Seriously, I think my eyes were bulging out the whole time, and If getting nosebleeds actually happenned to me, this would be the time for it to do.
Aww I felt so bad for ichi when grimm mentally called him an idiot for giving that whole definition of boyfriend statement. I know I myself thought "REALLY? BOYFRIEND?" with sparkly eyes when grimm said that to kenpachi.
I'm glad it slipped grimm's mind that he told ichi ulqui's pantera, and that ichi's a crazy fan of him so that there's this little missundertanding going on. Maybe it'll make grimm jealous enough to behave for enough time as to realize that maybe he has feelings for our cute little strawberry?
I'm glad the whole package (?) of sex is being postponed, though. I'd hate to see grimm really break ichi's heart. it'd be really really horrible. Though I miss ichi's fight from the earlier chapters. Maybe his mind is just too pumped up with horny-chemicals to be more badass, or the situation really is kind of too much, so it's hard. I dunno, I kind of want to see grimm turn into putty in ichi's hands. :3
That role playing thing was incredible, btw. Loved how ichi got totally serious and into it. xD
I'll be following this, too! OwO
clarit chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I'm a bad ass uke!
so ichigo's like me, then. he's gonna be having some fun then.
I really like how ichi's portrayed here, that's some real nice defiance here. ;)
Anaethen chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
You were wise at the age of 17.