Reviews for Sour Cherry
Kizack chapter 8 . 5/29
Too bloody cute. I'm smiling like an idiot on this end. THANKYOU!
ReadyLee03 chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
That was amazing I love this story one of my faves... I've been working on one myself and I would love it if wud give me tips. I haven't written in a while but always loved it. Looking forward to your reponse
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Yay! Freakin love it! Those two are perfectly made for each other.
HomozygousBean chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Haha this was really good, I love the ending.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
Freaking amazing, but very rushed feeling at the end. Also where's Yachiru? She would have been an excellent cock blocking littery device. Still very good on the writing and story.
Annoying Owl chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
OMG! That is too cute. I can just picture a super red faced Grimmjow in my head.
Doni chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
Aww. Very sweet.
gollumsfriend chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
Thank you for completing such a fun story! Loved rereading it again!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
I loved it ! Thank you so much for finishing such an old fiction, I feel so happy right now!
Jaa ne !
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
LUV BIGBANG FANTASTIC BABY LUV THIS TOO YOU CAN NOT JUST MESS WITH MY FEELS AND THEN LEAVE IT LIKE THAT . THEY NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE AND GET MARRIED AND ADOPT SOME KIDS OR KITTENS BEFORE THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY OVER.
omegaluffy chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
My heart is cramping from doing so much jolly fucking tango dancing because I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Beautiful ending, my smile never once left my face while reading it. THANK YOU WONDERFUL PERSON!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Your stories updating is like Christmas day! This story is a masterpiece that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you so much for writing!
Gizmo Wolf chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
yay! you've updated, is this the end-end of this story or is there more to come?
ShadowsArch chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
I need a relationship like this. Even if the money wasn't a factor.
Panda Master X chapter 8 . 2/13/2016