Reviews for Avengers of the Ring
Mando-Vet chapter 46 . 6/4
This was a really good story. Well done.
Mando-Vet chapter 36 . 6/4
I like this version of Denethor's death much better than PJ's
Mando-Vet chapter 27 . 6/3
This was a very strange chapter. Good but strange...
redmen6blight chapter 42 . 3/20
Souron would absolutely do something like what you had him do though it would be more Sourony in appearance it would be jagged and scream "I am a DArk Lord douchbag and this isn't 40k so no God Emperor to save you now humanity""
Sauwk chapter 46 . 2/10
I don't know how many time I have read this fanfic, but it's a really really good one. Thank you for all of your work
Lukoshi chapter 46 . 1/28
A truly fantastic work of fiction, I enjoyed every moment of it and really couldn't stop once I started. I wish there was more in the epilogue but I'm glad to hear that Thor and Gandalf met once more. Cheers and great work again.
Sauwk chapter 10 . 1/14
As I read this story for the like the hundredth time, but I noticed some typos and repetitions in the previous chapter.
Just to let you know!
Sauwk chapter 1 . 1/6
I love this fanfic so much! I don't remember how many times I have read it again and again !

To me, it's the very example of what a LOTR crossover should be!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/12/2023
the maximum score is 2 out of 10, the characters of the Avengers are just filler, and stories are not needed, they do nothing, their motivation, their motives are also zero, and when any actions occur, the available forces simply disappear, as in the beginning. this is explained in the story by the phrase "because".
2000str chapter 9 . 8/19/2023
boring
SunPho3n1x chapter 46 . 6/23/2023
A very fun story! I absolutely enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing this!
Wanglin9722 chapter 19 . 3/10/2023
Fuck you for that author no romance fuck you
Wanglin9722 chapter 9 . 3/8/2023
Yo I thought this fic was gonna be wack but it’s honestly it’s fucking amazing like it’s really awesome
Normemegian Pt.2 chapter 21 . 1/31/2023
also, "Jaevla/jævla helvete!" is more like the phrase "Fucking hell!" rather than "Bloody hell!"
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »