Reviews for Avengers of the Ring
ulfark chapter 9 . 10/14
And i've lost interest. Reducing the power of the avengers made sense to prevent overpoweredness but if you're going to stick to the original storyline so closely then what was the point of adding the avengers in the first place. I wanted to read this to see the hulk smash that balrog in its face or let loose on Mordor. I already pictured him smashing a mumakill only for it to fly into another one killing them both.

if you needed characters that didn't break the world then hawkeye, black widow and captain america would have been a much better choice. They'd lose their special gear pretty fast but their base skills will be enough to make them strong enough to go toe to toe with a troll if necessary without being army killers.
Tanathar chapter 46 . 9/12
Truly a magnificent story; a wonderful journey through one of my favourite settings, with three of my favourite Avengers. You captivated me, made me laugh, and moved me. And you saw it through to the end! Thank you! I look forward to reading more of your work.

Ps. I too enjoyed the story that you said originally inspired this. You eclipsed it.
I love this story. It's really well written.
Minerakf chapter 46 . 7/30
Wow... Just wow... You are an amazing author. Tolkien himself would be proud! Thank you so much for taking the time to describe battles. You are practically the only one who bothers to do that! You have definitely made my #1 favorite spot. And that, my friend, is the greatest accomplishment a story on fanfiction can EVER get because I am VERY harsh when judging stories! So, in other words, you are the the best Lord of the Rings crossover writer out there, and believe me, I've read a LOT of fanfictions. Thanks again!
You are too cool! Cannot wait to begin the next story!
floelfe57 chapter 46 . 7/29
a wonderful story!
Xanadu819 chapter 46 . 7/28
When I first started reading this, I expected it to suck (as a lot of crossovers like this do) but you could not have proven me more wrong. I'm pretty sure this ranks up there as one of the most well-written fanfics on this site, and your battle scenes were particularly amazing. Thank you very much for writing this.
Captain Redshirt chapter 30 . 7/5
HA HA HA Incredible Took, that gave me a good laugh. Thanks for the laugh and the good chapter.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/16
The Orcs will be a lot of trouble when Hulk shows up because very few beings can match the strength of Hulk in battle.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/16
Thor will find that Middle Earth is very much like Asgard was in the past but the Asgard now is more advanced than anything of Middle Earth and Earth right now.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/16
This story was a great idea in all areas but why are you rewriting because it was so good in the first place.
Minerakf chapter 21 . 6/9
yeah, it was! It means f-ing hell! XD
MozenrathLuvr chapter 10 . 5/12
Something tells me that the Avenger will be Steve or Bruce. I can't see her doing Thor as he's a God.
waffleiron72 chapter 43 . 4/30
waffleiron72 chapter 37 . 4/30
I'm a bit confused about Gothmog. Gothmog was not an orc general; he was the most powerful Balrog ever to exist in middle earth, eventually slain by Glorfindel. I'm not sure what your purpose is for using that name, but you should consider changing it to avoid confusion.
joed2024 chapter 30 . 4/14
Mogoth may be a match for Odin but not Sauron sorry.
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »