Reviews for Avengers of the Ring
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9h ago
KnellaLuna chapter 46 . 2/9
THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER!
neah20 chapter 32 . 2/5
Omg is awesome your history... I was cry for farami! Well i continue read (my english is bad... I know)
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 28 . 2/5
Alright, so I was going to wait until the very end to comment, but I must say-SISTER-DAUGHTER DOES NOT MEAN WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS! It does not mean "my sister's daughter"; it means "my daughter whom is also my sister because I conceived a child with my parent".
A much better review awaits-I just thought you should know!
By the way, if Thor defeated a Nazgul, then how will Eowyn prove her mettle? I can't wait to read more! (So I'm going to...)
geme1 chapter 21 . 2/3
XD
geme1 chapter 18 . 2/3
wow..great history…more i know that is complete…i reading 18 chapter in one day…and like the character of the avengers and the relationship whith the character of de lord of the ring….thanks …and sorry but my english …jaja…i trying using the translator…XD
larmmason chapter 18 . 2/1
Uruk-hai doesn't carry explosive hah.. that one phrase will come to bite you in the ass,steve.

you write good pun and story. thank you so much.

sorry for my poor english , if i got some word wrong then i'm sorry. A
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 46 . 1/11
I absolutely loved this story, there were also a few places where I could help but imagine the Avengers reactions if they were to read this story in the form of 'another universe' type of session.
I hope you do a sequel to this story as I would love to read more of their adventures in Middle Earth, heck maybe even have Hawk Eye and Black Widow go with them. An archery contest between Legolus and Clint would be amusing to read about.
Queen Victorius chapter 31 . 1/10
Well, we'll see what will happen in the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 30 . 1/9
Alright, more butt-kicking is coming up! Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 29 . 1/9
Well, things might have gotten ugly if that drinking game had continued. Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 28 . 1/9
Well, can't wait for the drinking game! Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 27 . 1/5
After this incident, I'm really excited to see what is going to happen at Minas Tirith. Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 26 . 1/5
Well, won't that be a shock. Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 25 . 1/5
Oh, man, Legolas and Gimli certainly didn't see that one coming at up the fantastic work!