Reviews for Elsword: Our Hearts, Unlock!
Raku Ichijou chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So, let's see here... These close to fa- *snoring* Dammit, just get to action! If I ever- That's a great idea. Only I'm gonna start it differently. Anyone say I stole an idea, sue me for wanting a better intro. I ain't gonna make the intro super long for my hyper-active self when it came to Shugo Chara (Doki/Party).
RaynaRain chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Wow! Another amazing chapter. I didn't think that mixing two different stories together would be possible but it clearly is! The way that everyone can transform into different forms whenever they want is great. it spices the story up a bit because you never know what'll happen. I'll be waiting anxiously for the next one :3
An0n Author chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
O_O I think we all witnessed the dark side of Miharu's writing... good story though Banthus did have it coming though
Mayumi-Chan AKA Chizu chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
O.O ARA'S RELATED TO RAN? SO THATS WHY THERE ARE PICTURE OF HER AND RAN. Anyways I wonder what Raven's next character is like. Hehe. GOOD JOB ON THE SOTRY SO FAR!
Heat Haze Days chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
That was awesome! *thumbs up and hands a cookie to you* keep up the good work!
I'll keep reading!
Mayumi-Chan AKA Chizu chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Chaos is going to happen with 21 power characters xD Enjoyed the favorited the story Looking foward to your other story updates
Heat Haze Days chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
It's really good! I wonder though if I was in that situation I'd slap Elsword and Raven. So I luv it! Keep up the good WORK :3
An0n Author chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
so... there are going to be 28 total characters... 21 of those Power Characters... erm... . I can't imagine what it might be like to have 21 extra characters... and how annoying it might be if all of them had conflicts between each other... god the bickering that might happen during long walks... but a good story at the least
Eplargy chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Hehehe The Power Characters, oh lord..this WILL be interesting. Rune Slayer's gonna be a slacker, I bet. XD
Hawo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
uh...great story but...y is it like shugo chara?
BlueKnight chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
interesting (half?) crossover
by the way is there actually a pairing? :o
StalkerKitteh chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
An interesting story indeed. I like that you, as the author, is also in the story. Very interesting. *strokes imaginary beard*
An0n Author chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
*Squeals like a fan girl* Ermm... moving on... This is very interesting idea that you have for them to be able to change to any class they want to. Very OP but cool XD I was going to review but I had no internet connection on the car ride to a place when I read this story but I have a feeling this story will be lots of fun keep up the excellent work