Reviews for Zoro's Big Secret
Dancing Peach chapter 1 . 8/13
Aww, this story is so sweet and cute, I love the idea of zoro being a bookworm and reading all night, and the mental image I got of him with reading glasses made me squeal a little at how adorable that is. And I love the friendship you put with him and sanji, we don't get enough of that. Keep up the great work!
Not-a-fanatic-just-a-fan chapter 1 . 7/7
This is adorable! I love Zoro/Sanji bromances (not romances!)! I also love the idea that Zoro reads a lot. Oddly enough, that is one of my headcannons. For some reason, even with all the ridiculous training he does, he seems like the type of person that would enjoy a good book. Especially history. Loved it!
Ana chapter 1 . 6/13
Hi. I want to say I really enjoyed your story. For some reason in most stories Zoro appears as some kind of idiot, who only cares about alcohol and a good fight. While its true that Zoro has a lot of comic moments, it doesnt make him an idiot. Through the series it is shown that Zoro is intelligent, maybe not in the science way, but definitely in the life type of intelligence. He see picture clearly and understands people and their motives. Its sad that people dont realise it. Anyway I am happy Im not the only one who made such an observation hahah hope to read more Zoro/Sanji brofic
Kuroo187 chapter 1 . 3/20
Love the idea of an intelligent Zoro who wears reading-glasses
Ashlielle chapter 1 . 3/7
BooksBooksBooksBooks Yay! :D lol
I loved it! Really cute! :D *hands you a cookie*
CardboardHut chapter 1 . 1/11
Why do your stories always leave me grinning like an idiot? I really enjoyed that. Robin would totally aid and abet such an addiction. Gah! This made me happy :)
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I like this a lot, I love the idea of Zoro being an avid reader! (being a bookworm myself) And I like the friendship between Sanji and Zoro, there aren't many fics where their fighting is just sibling like and not genuine hate. Thanks for sharing your writing!
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Ha, that was cute! :)
Carryll chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I simply loved this little story. You are a great author! Hope more stories come in the future :D
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I absolutely love reading. My favorite book(s) as of now it Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card and The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

C.D.
Velmet chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
wow... i can actually see that... BOOK LOVERS UNITE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
What does Zoro do at night? He fuc- *shot*
That was a really nice side of Zoro you showed us here. Picturing him with glasses is fun! I'm happy it wasn't yaoi. Your writing style is nice and easy to read. Thank you for this piece!
tireswithspares chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
YES! FRIENDSHIP! FINALLY! SO AWESOME!
BubbleGumYum10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is really nice. I like how you showed a side to Zoro that I really do believe is hidden somewhere deep down, under all of that muscle. Good Story.
animeXIII chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Love it! That's all I can say.