Reviews for The Blue Ball
Xtin2000 chapter 19 . 2/19
oh my GodohmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!
Wooooooooow! Amazing! loveitloveitloveitloveit! you are fantastic my friend, a true genius! A master writer! I am so taken, THANK YOU! I love this so much! you are wonderful, a gift to this whole community! please oh please keep forever writing! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
Been reading this story over the past couple of days, and have to say I thouroughly (I know that's spelt wrong somehow) enjoyed it. The Sherlock dopplegangers was genius, and I did rather enjoy the visual of Sherlock on a motorbike. I loved the ending too; almost a role reversal, Sherlock speaking his feelings and John just being like 'right'. I think you also got a nice bromancy balance through the whole thing too. Very well written :D
Lyrics Amidala chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
Ah, that was taxing on my feels. Because I can see that happening, with Sherlock begging John not to anything rash.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
That was hilarious. And I love your take on Molly, it's brilliant. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lyrics Amidala chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Ha! Sherlock! That was genius, simply genius. It made me laugh for a long time.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Yay, Lestrade! I really like Lestrade. But this is picking up, and I can't wait for Moran's introduction.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Ah, blond Sherlock. I can see it. And then sigh over it repeatedly for hours upon hours on end. But I seriously am just waiting for a reaction from Lestrade when he finds out Sherlock is alive. Him and Anderson. And Mycroft, if he doesn't already know.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
AWWWW! That was adorable! And cute, and pretty, and adorable, and lovely, and adorable. Did I mention it was adorable? Yeah, I get excited over this stuff. Is this potential Johnlock, because it is looking that way. Even if it isn't, I'll love it anyway.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Well, that was dramatic. There should be a character called John on Supernatural who goes to Hell, and then the line fits perfectly. Sorry, off tangent. I've said this was amazing before, and I'll say it again. I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter, but nothing very exciting happened. It was good, though, don't get me wrong.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
"The play's the thing?" Excellent ending line! Man, I am loving this story. This is getting good. I'm excited for what's gonna happen next.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
This is, again, very thorough, and very feasible. This could happen on the actual show. For that, I applaud you. Keep writing.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow. That actually makes a lot of sense. It could happen, and we don't know what happened to the ball. Brilliant deduction, darling! This looks interesting, and I hope I will be even more pleased in future chapters.
hjohn302 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Love this! Just found it and love it! Great Job... and such a total "British" manner to handle all the sentiment.
crazy-wee-cat chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
This was really great, I really enjoyed it and it was very well written ) Well done, and thank you! D
Heather Snow chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
I loved this. I loved John's deductions in the first parts of the book, and I loved the later depictions of their very deep and abiding friendship. Well done.