Reviews for The Blue Ball
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
Sentiment wins! 3
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Intense fight scene. I loved Sherlock's plea. And way to have a crazy surprise at the end!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
I felt so bad for Sherlock here. John's inability to lie well was a great characterization. The shots were poetry as well
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
The It's fine line was classic. I like the plan too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
Wow, I loved Sherlock's speech about fighting back! The many Sherlock's were great, haha
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
The intensity is building, with the "interesting" start and the war on the morrow
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Love the brilliance of the friendship vibe between the four here
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
That would be terrifying, I am impressed with John. I loved hearing more about the backstory with Molly, and how you highlighted her strengths too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Whoa, big twist at the end there. Glad Lestrade learned the truth at last
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Poor Lestrade, he did risk a lot. What was in the coffin was an interesting twist and Sherlock's entrance was great, so in character
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Poor Lestrade, his contributions are so often over looked, but he is almost as true a friend as John
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Sherlock was right to view John as the best marksman, with Sherlock's life on the line, he won't miss. John is a true soldier
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
I am glad you had John get angry at one point, more realistic. His point about being alive and being "alive!" was wonderful.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
What character do you think John would be if Sherlock was Hamlet? Cool details about the stage :)
John's fainting did seem a bit out of character but you did give some possible reasons.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/17/2015