Reviews for Leap to Fly
gabrielsangel23 chapter 9 . 1/13
Really amazing story please update soon I'm begging u lol cnt wait to read more this honestly has to be the best Puck/oc story ever!
WolfieLiker chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Hey! Why have you stopped writing this.. :( this is really good fanfic :) i hope you will come back to write this fanfic :)
Me chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Like! please update soon
And does her father want to marrie her to make her queen?
Cuz that would just be wired
:) update soon
doodle queen13 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
oh, honey... i'm so sorry. just remember that if things are meant to work out for you two, they will. i hope you feel better soon, but in the meantime, i'll send you a virtual hug a box of chocolates. :)

Kisses! (sorry, the kiss emoticon seemed kinda cheerful and inappropriate.)
the doodle queen
TheEpicNeko chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Let's see,
how do I describe how I feel about this chapter..
Here are some key words; awesome, excited, thrilled.. a couple other words I'll be able to think of in an hour..
Grrr, I can't wait to see what will happen next. But I can see it now, Puck comes in, kills all the bad guys and saves Trinity. Though, that's how things usually go. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
update please!
u r a gr8 writer
Alex Grimm chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Wow...awesome! It was like action packed and still had some romance! I love it...update soon! :D
The Fallen Spring Princess chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Haha oh conflict I love how you mess everything up just when its getting good. But I love this story you have to update soon or I'll die! Oh and what the heck is going on with Meghan she's acting like a total B**ch! Well that's all I have to say please update soon.

Sophie
Alex Grimm chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
So suspenseful! I love it, this story is awesome and has a lot of action in it. It's cool and I like just seriously love it.. . 3
Alex Grimm chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Yay! You updated! :)
ninja princess LW chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
great chapter!
update again soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
My friends didn't believe me, but I believe I reserve the right-
MEGHAN'S A BITCH! CALLED IT!
ninja princess LW chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I might actually start crying :'(
update again soon
dragovich11 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful job so does Puck wake up or does he have a dream? What happens to Meghan? Is she not even herself or is she just jealous?
TheEpicNeko chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Awwwwweeessssooooommmmmeeee. Your getting great at writing! This chapter has been a lot more descriptive and flowing as the other ones! I love where the plot's going and can't wait for more!