Reviews for The Pass
Kaito24 chapter 1 . 8/20
I would love to see this story developed more, with a background and her time with the huns but other than that its a great story and idea.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 8/8
That was a good and believable twist. Please write another Mulan/Shan-Yu there really isn't enough!
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 4/28
This... was actually not that bad. I rather liked it.
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Likley one of the emperor's fortune tellers had foretold these events. And that is why there was a law against women in the army in the first place. Well now the wish they had controlled it more rigerously don't they?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
You should continue this story now you have me curious
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
... The hell? I have no idea what to think about this story. None at all. I feel very confused.
Amore1993 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Nice!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Hmm, interesting idea.
guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Not bad though I have no idea how on Earth the Huns got a hold of Mulan, considering she doesn't exactly live on the border of China or anything like that but ... oh well. There's also the whole marriage - and presumed sex - at 14 thing but ... considering the time period I might be able to overlook that fact. The big reveal felt a little clumsy and I think I would have preferred this story if it had been written using paragraphs and fleshed out.

Still, it's definitely not BAD - just could be better.
MayhemBunny chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Oh goodness, I just came across this and I'm really wishing there was a drabble series of Battar and Mulan. Is that weird? So good!
Jasper's Waifu chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Continue please
McKay Rulez chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
That was good. Adds a neat twist.
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
that was amazing I loved the story and I have to thank you for writing it:)
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
pretty good
Laelaloo chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
You read that too? HI!

I love that story, as well as this pair! I agree it's not around enough... So unfortunate.