Reviews for The Pass
Very nice story (BTW I ship Shan/mulan ) could you do a story of what happened when she was kidnapped and fell in love? If you don't it's fine, but I just really like this story.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh, so a kinda evil! Mulan then hey?
deets1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You're right-there is definitely not enough Shan-Yu/Mulan, and I really want some after re-reading the first chapter of Hachin: Seasons. I have to say that that was about the last thing that I expected, and I like it. It was a creative ending.

Thanks for writing this and for adding to the Shan-Yu/Mulan.
Deets
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
ohh that is an interesting twist, I liked it :)
JadeWolf96 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love the idea of Mulan being married to Shan yu
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice story, but what about Mushu?
LaurelGrace chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
... Wow. I had never even thought of this pairing before.

I guess I am now doomed to always want more, huh?
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I like it, but you should continue it or do a prequel to show exactly what happened all those years ago when Mulan was kidnapped, what her life was like with the Huns before she met and fell in love with Shan-yu and married him leading to her 'rescue'. HOW and WHY did she get 'rescued' and not simply be mistaken for another Hun girl, since nobody should have an idea of what she looked like as a teenager? Unless her dad was there on the raid and recognized her after being seperated for years (how old WAS she when she was taken from her birth family?)
Wing-Gundamknight100 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
wow, that was quite a twist
Meluch chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is a very intriguing story. I would love to see more of this, but it stands very well on its own. Good job!
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
An interesting take on things.
Keep up the good work.