Reviews for MADNESS
29thcarnival chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Didn't Izaya send out gangs on Shizuo and frame him for a crime causing him to lose a job he promised his brother he would keep? But this is enjoyable to read so please coutiue to write and improve :D
Bloom Flower chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Very cute!
Kimiyu chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
How cute! I love your fic. Is amazing! Upload soon!
swedishmafiafish chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
It's a great fic, but the verb tense is a bit off sometimes. Beside that and a few other minor fixes, it was awesome! It does get a bit too fluffy too fast, but I loved how Izaya almost fell! It almost made me cry!
As for the song, I thought it would be more angry-rock-ish instead of slow and techno-y. Like "I Don't Care" by Apocalyptica. Oh, and I know it's a oneshot, and for that, it's exceptional! But it should have more angst. ;) People love the drama.
kokochi chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
My heart almost fall when shizuo suddenly try to catch izaya and...granted both of them safe!

Thank you for the song I like it so much,it fits perfectly with this pairing!;D
Haha,even tough this story only five chapters but...its amazing nonetheless
KuroiSpade chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
ooh so cuuute aaah! i wanna more!
Kimiyu chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Upload soon! *o* I love your fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Grab his hand quickly, Shizuo!
Soi Kusa chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
NO IZAYA ! Don't die !

PS : I love your story ;)
mika.siam.71192 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
oh please dont let Izaya die,if you do, a puppy will die from sadness.(TT)
The song was really great even though when I had heard it I had a really strong headache.(_)
Anyway,I hope you will update tomorrow,cause Im dying to know the end!./
kokochi chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Yeah,somekind of fate had set shizuo to hate izaya and vice versa XD

Even if the process a little too fast,but I want to know what kind of thing gonna happen after they fall (make it interesting author!)
STEPHANOOOO chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
KuroiSpade chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
It is REALLY good! I wanna know the continuation! XSd
Tikycat chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I've just started to read your fic and I'm very impressed by your writing despite of being your first DRRR! fanfic. Keep the good work, I look forward to the next part!
mika.siam.71192 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Its great chapter and so interesting, I cant wait for the last true reason behind Shizuos hate for izaya will be revealed.!