Reviews for Powerless Guardian
Gator chapter 43 . 8/11
U need to add more
Godisgood500 chapter 5 . 6/5
Actually yeah , sons of shepards are trained to shoot Wolfs that try to attack sheep
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 8 . 2/1
... It snows in the Grand Canyon? I feel really stupid for not knowing that.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/10/2015
That's just-! *Takes deep breath*. That's not cool, that's worse then when my family refuses to stop ruining my friendships by calling all my male friends my boyfriends. Or when just /have\, to tell everyone about a picture of me passed out at the computer after I refused to take a shower when I was like, five. It may have been meant as humor but I think it was taken beyond too far.
DigitalPokemon chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
This chapter made me laugh so hard, I waa coughing for like 15 minutes before I caught my breath and everything xD
He'sDannyPhantom chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
You mentioned Danny. *Hugs to death* I officially declare you awesome.
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
I LOL it. I love all the chapters and can't stop reading and laughing
rose2e chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Jack's sisters birthday is April 14th, that's so cool . That's my birthday :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/1/2015
I think it would be a good but semi-depressing idea for Jack to get his powers back by going to his lake during winter. It's frozen over and jack walks on it. All of his friends including the guardians get there just in time to see jack fall through the ice. It's the middle of the night and Mim tells them not to go after him. They panic when Jack doesn't come back up. Then ice freezes over suddenly and Jack comes back out. I just think that would be a good idea. If you want to disscuss it with me my username is Devil Wolf Girl. Love the story and hope you. Update soon
McVitie chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Haha April you brought this story up last night, I'm totally gonna read it again!
seems-pretty-legit chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I've moved like 8 times in my life and only 5 of those had been schools
MugetsuPipefox chapter 43 . 12/23/2014
I really enjoyed (and binge read) this :3 I like your writing style. I'mma go check out the sequel XD
Glowing Loudly chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Laughing sooooo hard right now.
Sophie and Jack like Danny Phantom :D.
I wonder if Jack can make nickelodeon turn on Danny Phantom again?
Artimes' Thorns chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
Jack/Cody, or Cocky anyone. Cause those two can be the most oblivious/egotistical at times, but somehow seem a little cute as well. Also their relationship so far shows that they're really close to one another. Like, Jack is the only one to have seen Cody cry so far! And the way he acts like he doesn't care when he does is sooo adorable! 3
Nyala Kurta chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Umm, who the hell is Jill Flame? And why do I get a seriously bad feeling about Jill Underhill? It's definitely a mega bad feeling that I rarely get about anyone except Jinx's human version, Jennifer Smith, and it's an instinctual feeling at that.
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »