Reviews for Powerless Guardian
MugetsuPipefox chapter 43 . 12/23/2014
I really enjoyed (and binge read) this :3 I like your writing style. I'mma go check out the sequel XD
Expergiscimini chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Laughing sooooo hard right now.
Sophie and Jack like Danny Phantom :D.
I wonder if Jack can make nickelodeon turn on Danny Phantom again?
Artimes' Thorns chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
Jack/Cody, or Cocky anyone. Cause those two can be the most oblivious/egotistical at times, but somehow seem a little cute as well. Also their relationship so far shows that they're really close to one another. Like, Jack is the only one to have seen Cody cry so far! And the way he acts like he doesn't care when he does is sooo adorable! 3
Nyala Kurta chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Umm, who the hell is Jill Flame? And why do I get a seriously bad feeling about Jill Underhill? It's definitely a mega bad feeling that I rarely get about anyone except Jinx's human version, Jennifer Smith, and it's an instinctual feeling at that.
Twilight16 chapter 43 . 5/30/2014
Yes i will c u!
Twilight16 chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
Oh. Immo...
Twilight16 chapter 36 . 5/29/2014
I wholeheartedly agree with Jack about Cody being the literal boogeyman he's perfect 4 it...
Twilight16 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
*flips off Twilight* do not b fooled by my review name, Twilight was a waste of my money, now... Twilight Princess the best Zelda game ever was worth every quarter!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Ahah, laughing like mad here!
Ah, I think you meant "Se devo avere a che fare con sto' tipo di merda, faranno meglio a pagarmi". Lol, slang. Love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Um, okay. People-not-from-your-own-country that try to speak your language is always funny... like that time two chinese girls asked me how to reach (not sure that's how it's said) how to reach the Arena... hilarious. Bet I sound funny every time I try rewiewing here too...
Anyway, just discovered this story, it's fantastic so far, just a little advice: never rely too much on Google to translate, especially for Italian... it's a tricky language, even for italians. Believe me.
ScauldronDragonTrainer chapter 38 . 5/19/2014
Immo BlobMonster Srikes Again!
ScauldronDragonTrainer chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Mr. *Preggers* (pregnant?)

P.S. Jack/Jill. Overland/Underhill.

I nearly burst out laughing in church! THANK YOU!
TheGhostSeeker chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Hehe, you know, Cody has been reminding me of Nico di Angelo (Percy Jackson & the Olympians reference, by the way) and Jack of Percy (kind of, anyway). It's amusing, really.
candycanelila chapter 43 . 4/17/2014
You can go ahead and ignore my review, I'm just giving you my final thoughts.
I'm not even going to keep trying. There's this verse in the Bible that says something to the effect of "The Devil has blinded their minds from the truth" On this matter, you've been blinded. Sadly, I'm not reading the sequel and I'm probably un favoriting this story. It really upsets me to see such a great fanfic and idea and writer be... corrupted, if that's the right word.
Also, if you have "Christian" friends who swear, I sugest they read the verses about swearing and profanities and all that stuff. Because really, the Bible states against it and it's just generally wrong.
Sorry.
ttyl ;- ]
manga-neko-96 chapter 41 . 4/14/2014
Love love love this! Crossdressing ftw!
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »