Reviews for celebrate the art of dreaming
Eyghon chapter 19 . 3/21
OK I was a little afraid at first with the polyamory thing, but this was awesome! I absolutely loved it from begining to end, you made it not "yucky" and just completely normal and sweet and nice. Great job, and thanks for a fantastic read.
ndcolwell chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Brilliant. The natural evolution was lovely, the dialogue is perfectly believable, and the balance of the three of them, sexy times-wise, left me feeling content (although I'm always an advocate for more Faberry smut).
You've done a really good thing, I'm so happy you're a person who is making things!
CarolineSC chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Cute conclusion!
docebarbara chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
FFnet sucks sometimes. See you there honey! You're awesome!
Emerald Stag chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
I was so excited to discover this story. One of my favorite OT3's and it's surprisingly underrepresented from what I can find. Loved how you brought them together, pairing off Quinn & Jesse and then having Rachel get a place with them and then Quinn's curiosity opening the final doors to the relationship. It was all just wonderful to read, and if this is all there is, I loved that there is almost a natural stopping point and a great last line.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
This is a great story. I usually don't like fics with polyamarous relationships but this one is pretty great. I really want to know where this goes. Will you keep posting or this is the end of it?
randomsquared chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Have been telling myself to get my ass in gear and finally write you some reviews, because I feel like I owe you a whole bunch of them. So I'm gonna kick this off by apologizing for not doing that before and by thanking you for such a great quantity of quality stories (a rare combination indeed!).

I chose to comment on this piece first, because it is one of my favorites. I never gave much thought to polyamorous relationships before reading about it in fanfic and although I do like to think I'm an open-minded person, anything that sort of bleeds outside of the arbitrary lines of normal conduct in society is very easily condemned. So one of the things I value about a great story like this is that it gives me an insight into how such a partnership might work through characters I love. Such an enjoyable way to open up your mind!

Mad props on keeping everyone in character, but at the same time making them the best possible versions of themselves. I especially like your version of Rachel who really matches up with my own idea of how she would blossom in NYC. And they have such a great dynamic together that getting the three of them together feels entirely organic.

And in conclusion... the three of them together is just really freakin' HOT. Think I will end my praises on that intelligent note. Thank you so much for writing!
CherishMimi chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
Holy shit.

Okay, I'm sorry (focus Mimi) I - Just, good god your writing is so good. I read preferably during business hours and completely fell in love, and now this has found me completely obsessed with your writing. I have been waiting to see someone do St. Faberry for so long. And you have knocked it way out of the park. The best attempt I have ever seen, this is amazing. The way you have their personalities pegged perfectly, and the dynamic between them works - realistically. Oh my god, I can't get enough. And the sex? I haven't even got there yet. The sex is mind blowing, and it's entertaining because there is feeling and I love how Jesse and Quinn are together and how they are only heightened by Rachel's presence. I want to see more of this. It's brilliant and refreshing, and I am putting it on alert immediately. I hope you continue this soon!

Fucking brilliant.

I wish I could get more eloquent than that, but that's what you've reduced me to. Lol.

- Mimi
CarolineSC chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Fun read !
ProfessorSpork chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
I'll be in my bunk.
electrictwizist chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
He got it! Yay! Aaaand now I've caught up completely and can go in your tag for this fic. Yay.
electrictwizist chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
They're so cute, signing off like that. Adorable.
electrictwizist chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Of course Rachel is home, oh my goodness. I feel awkward and I'm hundreds of miles away and not even in the correct fictional universe!
electrictwizist chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
I'm pretty sure everyone's a little in love with Rachel, but definitely these two. The "But I can forget about it" line absolutely kills me. Like she couldn't bear to lie to him but she can't bear to lose him, awh, poor babies.
electrictwizist chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
Is it wrong I started chanting "Fight fight fight" in my head?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »