Reviews for Crimson and Viridian: Everything Burns
Hey, I don't know if you're still there, but I just wanted to say that I love this story and its characters and its nuances and the suspense, and if you don't update again I think there will always be a small piece of me waiting, wondering how it ends. Even after all this time, I think about it far too often.
So if you're planning on writing more, please do it for me 3
Skendo chapter 31 . 1/3
This story - and its prequel have been on my reading list for ages, and I finally got round to read them :D Now I'm annoyed that it took me so long to get round to it! I am really enjoying this story :D I love how Natasha and Loki's 'relationship' had grown and developed, but they still don't see themselves as a couple or in love ... at least they haven't had the balls to admit it yet :) The thing I loved the most about this chapter was that Natasha got Jarvis to take Hill to safety - even though Hill and Tasha don't see eye to eye most of the time :D Did Jarvis do that by enclosing the suit around Hill's body, (like the suit does to Pepper in Iron Man 3), or did he take control of the suit and physically carried/flew her out?
I hope you get round to updating this story :D It's been a while, but a girl can hope!
sami1010220 chapter 31 . 5/16/2015
So Glad you're still updating. This story is incredible, I can't wait til the next update!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/24/2015
Please update
Magery chapter 31 . 2/14/2015
Ah, I'm so glad this story isn't abandoned - each and every chapter update reminds of how ridiculously good it is.
Mimiscout chapter 31 . 2/14/2015
I have a ton of homework to do, and a play to go to before the day's out.
And usually in times like these I ignore fanfiction updates.
But I check up on this story periodically and when I got an e-mail I got very happy. This was such a good chapter! I love how you write Natasha and Loki and I forgot how much I loved it until I read this chapter.
This is probably my all-time favorite fic ever. Just because you write it so well, and I'm not a fan of frostiron, or genderbends, but you do so good with it!
Can't wait for the next update. :)
Cheerfully Cynical chapter 30 . 2/8/2015
PLEASE tell me you're going to update. Please...? This story is just the BEST in every single way you can think of. You're writing, your plot, your characterizations! Just fantastic work! Please update. :D
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Please please please update! I need you to! My life depends on you updating! Please!
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
Ok, first off, Loki is awesome in this! And his relationship with Peter, Pepper and Happy is excellent!

I don't like Stark very much in this one, I thought this was supposed to be FrostIron but I don't see much of that, and she treats Loki like crap. They are supposed to be together, and I see it from Loki but not Stark.

Also, I find the whole 'Loki's a bad guy, no matter what anyone thinks he'll only ever be a bad guy, he can't be trusted and he'll only ever betray us' whining that the Avengers are doing in every single chapter, is repetative and its getting annoying. God!

Loki is the God of Mischief, Fire and Chaos. As Chaos, Loki is the very definition of change! He can change easily cause that is what Chaos means, but he doesn't have to lose his snark, personality or power to change for the better.

And if you send Loki to the Negative Zone or Prison 42, I will never forgive you! Loki should be able to easily walk out like it was no big deal, that should serve them all right, thinking that they can contain a God.

Also, you keep going on all the time that Loki is a war criminal, which is wrong. To be a war criminal you have to have commited grevious crimes during war like torture, starvation, degredation to an extreme degree and murder, none of which Loki did. Also, at the begining of your story, Loki didn't even kill anyone and actually protected people, so he has done absolutely nothing to earn the title war criminal so I don't get where you get it from.

All in all, I love the dynamics between Loki, Peter, Pepper and Happy, but I really hope that Stark starts to be better towards Loki and that Loki kicks everybodies asses for doubting his abilities and his wrath towards Thanos.
PhoenixAshes42 chapter 27 . 10/17/2014
I love chapter 27. It is plain genius! The complexity of Natasha's charater is astounding. I love this fic! Keep it up
nikki chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
That hurt to read. Especially since Iron and Cap I've grew up with are close and to read how powerful words can hurt... it hurt me! I cried lol Beautiful chapter.
Dawnaven chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
As always, this chapter was amazing :) I like how everything is coming together. I hope to see another chapter soon :)
becca.its.me chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
Damn man I think this is love. Echo, ur story is sensational, I'm afraid words cannot express how in love I am with this, at first I thought I'd whine about the lack of Natasha x Loki but I simply can't. The amount of time between them is perfect and realistic and wonderful, ur writing style is amazing and I find myself hard pressed to find something better. Now that I've reached the end of what is currently available I feel a void within me, it is a feeling I call the void, a feeling of being an addict to something and realizing that the thing you were addicted to no longer exists. That is my greatest fear and I felt it worsening as I drew to the end of this fic, I need more my friend.. More so much more. Your story is so fabulous that I find myself avoiding anything marvel or avengers related in fear that it could wreak this wonderful world you've set up for me. I normally don't review but you have inspired me. I especially love how real each interaction is. The misunderstandings the arguments the love. It makes my heart race (and I'm not much of a rormacist) I would like you to know that you are the first to Elicit such a reaction from me and that I am eagerly waiting for more. Please please update soon! Don't leave me to rot in the void. I love ur work! I'm so sorry to have rambled! I love u! :D I look forward to the next chapter!
Lathena Mercion chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
This is an awesome story with amazing scope and character development. So many of the frost iron stories I've read involve Loki 'breaking' or weakening or becoming else Loki - as opposed to almost more Loki but with people who matter too. It's been epic to read and I can't wait to see what happens next. It's a fantastic story. Also I love Natasha - epicly awesome character there. And the Logan bit with hulk was great. And Loki/Natasha is so very hot. And a million other things are just great.

I hope that there is a happy ending, not necessarily a perfect one or a peaceful one (cause we all know that'd drive Loki and Nat crazy). But that at the end of all this Nat and Loki and Peter and happy and pepper all are sitting around a table having breakfast before going off to play with their various schemes.

Thank you for writing! I look forward to where you go next!
aeva elementia chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
I've been gone so long, I had to re-read A Study in C & G. Still as awesome as ever.
I really like your depictions of everyone mentioned- comes off as the insight we never really get in a 2hr movie or the few comics one can rustle up. :D
FrostIron never occurred to me till your series: I'm glad you wrote these gems.
I eagerly await your updates.