Reviews for Life as a Bridesmaid
vanillaXtwilight chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow. And I thought the last story was perfect! Seriously, I love your writing style! And your Nick is pretty spot on! I especially loved the bit about the elephant gift...my heart pretty much melted :) I wouldn't objust if you were to write another chapter to this or just another one-shot from Jess's POV ;) Just a thought.
Kate chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I love your writing! You captured their voices and character's perfectly - I could actually hear Nick and Jess saying all those things. Just amazing.. I hope you keep writing for this pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwwww. Sweet story. BUT COME ON! IS A LITTLE HOT SEX BETWEEN JESS AND NICK TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? peoples!
elow chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is really great, thanks for sharing. The ending was perfect :)
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
OOOOOOOH, I love "companion piece" stories when they're well-done...and this one was!

DEFINITELY loved reading Nick's side of this story. DARE I suggest that next we hear Jess's point of view?!

(PS...LOVE that last sentence, lol)
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I LOVED this! Really nice companion to your previous fanfic! You're great :-)
turtle faced chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
oh my god, this is so cute and you are such a good writer!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh this was wonderful. I don't have enough time to leave a more detailed review...but I just had to drop you a note to let you know HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THIS! I loved reading the events from Nick's POV.

I really hope you continue to write for this fandom! :)