Reviews for The Sun, the Sea and Starbucks
Mad-Geovi chapter 1 . 4/26
that was...hot...like really hot! i couldn't stpo blushing!
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/10
OMG OMGOMG OMG THIS WAS AWESOME! I'm sorry my brain can't voice coherant thoughts right now, it's 4 am. I should probably go to bed! XD hahhahha I really like Apollo like hes a sexy god and normally I dislike Percy with gods but Apollo is awesome and the whole meeting and stalker thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
The sun god needs help.
menna chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
just awesome and sooo hot
Carlee Adison chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
HOT
Thisisgaahilovit chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Ooh yeah. Percy Jackson slut superstar!
Child of the sea96 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh I loved this! Can you write another PercyxApollo?! I really love this.
Zale
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
That was so hot. My brain is malfunctioning because of the smexiness. Whoo! I'm a bit flustered because of this. This is exactly why I love your stories. Whatever you write is awesome. Nice smut!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I love the fact that Percy loves being watched and stalked, it's hot ! I don't undestand why this couple was the first (Nicercy is so much better) but you really can make any pairings look HOT ! And I do mean hot *nosebleed*
Tsundere Jiuweihu Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Also your works are fabulous amazing and awesomeeeeeeeeee
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Please please please please write one where "Master" Apollo fuck him hard long in the dark alley please. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Is it bad that I find this story kinda cute. Yes super smutty and lemony. But kinda cute too...
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Grlll that was good
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Dominating Apollo..Nice one!Does Apollo stay with Percy?And do they become more than Fuck buddies?