Reviews for A Single Survivor
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Again, I love it. I'm no forensics expert, so I can't comment much on that aspect, but then again, few people here are. What's more important is the story is believable in the emotional aspects, and in that respect, I think you did a great job.

Seeing Heiter struggle with killing her and being rid of her, even actually deciding to DO IT at one point, only to change at the last minute is very nice, and totally IC for him. It helps to answer the question of Infection, why he would even BOTHER trying to save her, when he so callously put down the man who wasn't a match, without a second bat of the eye.

I like that now that he's not in the centipede, the Asian guy is just, 'The Asian'... (For the record, he's Japanese, specifically). I do think that's how impersonal Heiter USUALLY is.

As for the cops, well... It's a dense forest full of animals. A car accident, and then animals eating their remains seems likely enough.

Oh, and to the 'Guest' commenter... 'Gross'? REALLY? This is HUMAN CENTIPEDE... the movie was FAR worse than this fan fic, that's for sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
gross!
WatchingYou chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Another really good human centipede story. I love the little series you have going on with this and beginning and infection.