Reviews for The One In My Forgotten Past
kanaeee chapter 1 . 3/30
Such a beautiful and sad story, I love the way you portrayed their feeling . Oh! poor Kaname. He's been through so much. I 'm glad Zero stayed with Kaname and didn't let him die alone however i felt sad when he didn't remember his past life with Kaname Y.Y *holds tears&wouldn't let it falls*
I love this plot even though you took the same idea from the manga but u changed the events of the story and the plot wow i'm quite astonished how it ends .

I must say the ending was so freaking beautiful & well written very well and I just love it. Can't stop thinking about what 'll happen if Zero finally recognised his brother and stopped him from committing that sacrifice unfortunately that didn't happen .

Well anyway, Keep it up senpai & I'm looking forward to reading more of ur stories *thumps up*
Wyomia Richtrhofen chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
it's hurt, you know it's hurt. you really did a great job to make this heart broken story. I really cried when You did some flashback about Kaname's true feeling. a good ending I hope for the anime. I don't know what to say anymore, I just, it's just too tragic that I want to cry again right now. great job :'(
Airy89 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Waaaaahhhh...this fic so touching
I am crying hard after read this
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I REFUSE!

NO! THAT CAN'T BE THE END!

WHY!?

WHY DID YOU LEAVE SUCH A CLIFFHANGER?!

I SHALL NOW DROWN IN THESE FEELS!

GREAT.

WONDERFUL.

BEAUTIFULLY SAD STORY.

BUT WHY?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
awww... poor Kaname... *sniff,sniff*
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
*bawls* So...so sad! TToTT Why did you end it like that?! *cries* I loved the story but I'm going to be in a depressed state for a while...and I BLAME YOU! *accusing point*
-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
jrobinson72 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Totally broke my heart. Will there be another reincarnation? Or is this the end? So sad...
deathswonderland chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
wow... just... wow! I can't keep the feels out... they just assaulted me all of sudden, i was ambushed! My heart felt like it was being crushed to a thousand different pieces when i was reading this... And when i got to the bottom, it just exploded! (i think i may be crying as well) a thoroughly good fic, a real heart clenching good read :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
So sad! Nice job! I thought that it was a nice read!
irmina chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hiks Hiks. Sad and beautiful. Especially with the last scene in Kaname's bedroom. That flashback... Zero was Kaname's Onii-sama and Kaname had loved him for thousands of years... wow...

So sad that Zero didn't remember, and before his last breath Zero promised to take care of Yuki. I'm sure that's not what Kaname wanted to hear. He probably wanted to hear Zero's love confession but he knew it wouldn't happen.

Those tears... hiks... so heartbreaking. What could be more heartbreaking than hearing your beloved promise to take care of another?

Great job! I hope you will write more ZK.
JennyJeannette chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
*mops away flood of tears* This is perfect! I really don't know what to say other than I totally loved it! The ending broke my heart, though, but it totally suited the rest of the one-shot. Thank you for your wonderful stories. :)
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 12/8/2012