Reviews for A Dragon in Chains
AlizPinto chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Another great story!
Brinth chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Another great chapter from you. This is like from GRRM himself. I am really excited about what happens next!
Soso-lack-imagination chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Late but still the first :) Well as usual I spend a nice time reading it while moaning about the das fate of Haegon. Yet my favorite part of the story was Daella's flashback. It was nice to see Maekar standing against his father and how he prooved him that is no longer "a child".

My favourite line: "But I already do," Maekar said. "For power and stability, for riches and honours. Why else does one wed?" So much bitterness in it!
Ink Of Many Shades chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! :( But I like this one a lot. Anything to do with Maekar Targaryen good. Just one thing confuses me... the Daella in AVoP and here are so different, which is a little bit of a disturbance.
Also, how does this synch with AVoP in terms of time?
Brinth chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Bittersteel go !
another chapter soon please ! :)
Megadeth chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Another great chapter :) I wish Bittersteel to be succesful although I know that he will not be
megadeth chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
percect story, I love, litteraly love your ASOIAF fanfictions !
OTORIventures chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Wow it's so intense! Well done! :) you build tension really well and your dialogue is not only believable but also fluid and quick. I can't wait to see what happens next. :) thanks for sharing.
Soso-lack-imagination chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
... Hmmmm yeah things are really fucked-up between us I complimented you and then you pierced my heart with a dagger and twisted it very hard and I still liked it :'(

Well a nice chapter but it is cruel to make Haegon a sweet charachter, one with a sad past and manipulated when we know what you did to him in "One to love".
Anyway I'm still eager to know hw this story will end, that is to say how we are going to linked with "One to love" :)
pinke289 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I am COMPLETELY hooked.I love Aegon and Rhea hope we see more of 's kindness was one of the things i loved about her its nice to see that even when she has no money left she still wants to update soon. :]
Oberon Sexton chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Its nice seeing Daella's reactions to poverty and her treatment of the common folk, she seems every bit a gentle soul and it's extremely interesting how Haegon is changing because of his feelings for he, I loved how he subtly sided with her against Bittersteel.
The Idea of the Blackfyre/Targaryen marriage is an interesting political move, though one would think it is also an act of desperation on Aegor's behalf.

It was interesting seeing the family as the delt with the news,likewise Aerion seemed a lot more docile here, and perhaps less bitingly cruel and Daeron being his usual I really enjoyed was how you delved into Aerys head a bit and showed his quiet observations on the family and his feelings on them. It was a lovely touch in my opinion.

This story has me hooked and can't wait to see more!
Bess Woodville chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Awesome! Finally Aerion made an appearance! Yayayay! And I do like every
Bess Woodville chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I adored your portrayal of bittersteel! Gosh that men will do everything it takes! And Dhaella's appearance and Haegon's reaction just can't wait until your next update!
Bess Woodville chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY OH MY GOD BLACKFYRES! Lol sorry that was the most uncivilized review I have ever written there you have it! by the way I've uploaded the new chapter and I can't wait for the new chapter to come up!
Oberon Sexton chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Daella? Didn't see that coming, and I love seeing her here with Daenerys. She seems to have grown stronger since that ugliness with Baratheon, I loved seeing her not back down.
Ryon also seems to have the fiery temper of both his parents houses, it was pretty great seeing him talk down to Bittersteel like that.

I wonder what Bittersteel and Haegon (who seems like a puppet) are planning? Whatever it is it can't be good.

Can't wait to see where this leads!