Reviews for Fate is a Fickle Witch
YellowAsphodel chapter 26 . 6/26/2017
What an exciting story, with so many surprising twists and turns! Thanks for writing this! I hope you will update it!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 26 . 1/17/2015
Write more soon please.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
Wow...that was very Lucius of Lucius, Haha. I am glad no one questioned the news.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
I am so happy Hermione was brave enough to do that. Yes, definitely add more H/D. And yes, Narcissa should be forgiven. She is only human and now that everything is out, she should be forgiven. She has already been shunned and feels the guilt, but she should not have to lose her family and especially her son.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
It was a great idea to have Harry and Draco intervene. It made the story interesting. I hope Severus and Hermione admit their feelings soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
that was harsh!...makes things a little complicated. Wonder how Hermione will take the news.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Talk about a plot twist...I hope everything is still going to be okay with Severus and Hermione.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Finally, Harry is paired! I hope to see more of this.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Wha...Narcissa? Didn't see that coming. Hmmm...wonder what is going on there.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Severus is so sweet...I hope Hermione gives him a chance.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
I am not a Ginny fan, either. Draco/Harry all the way.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
Great story, keep it coming
Euge chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
It's a nice story. I'm enjoying it, so far. But I think you should edit it a bit. The lack of punctuation makes it very difficult to read.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 26 . 9/4/2014
OK was it just me or did Severus go a little David Carridean on us . He started to sound a bit like Kwai Chang Cane from the classic television show Kung-Fu.I'm surprised he didn't call Draco "Grasshopper". Looking forward to the Red Moron's trial. And I haven't said this phrase in over a year. Fry his freckled ass!
SadeeLA chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
This is really good! Can't wait for the next chapters