Reviews for The Dark Side of Love
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 3/10
More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/10
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
Jess13 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Aw, this was really sweet. I'm a big fan of Harry and Christine together, I've never really liked Tony. And having dealt with abuse like that myself (from my husband after we got married), I could identify with Christine here. It's totally understandable that she wouldn't want to share too much with Harry for fear of what Tony could do to him. I love how you ended it, with the two of them just hugging. Christine really needs that, and Harry is the one to give it to her.

Lovely story, thank you so much for writing it!
AnneViktor chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Egad! It's been years since I've watched this show, was Tony really that bad? If not, maybe a little "out-of-character" warning in the intro would be good. And for Christine, too; I don't remember her being such a victim. I'm all for Night Court fan fic, but give us some warnings :) keep writing!
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Great chapter Melinda. I hope and pray that Christine gets away from Tony soon and goes back to Harry.
markaleen chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I am loving this. I really thought that Harry was going to confess something also! I sure hope Christine gets away from that awful Tony. Great update!
cmee57 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
She almost told Harry what was going on. One thing's for sure, Harry is one man she can count on to treat her right.
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Another awesome update, I really think she is making a mistake keeping this to herself. I hope she gets away from Tony before he hurts her even worse.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great start to your story she should get away from the guy before it gets worse. I hope you update this one again soon, I want to know what happens next.
markaleen chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh my goodness I'm so happy to see a Night Court story! I love it all ready. Poor Christine, why did she ever have to get involved with Tony anyways?! Hope you update soon!
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Great start to your new story Melinda. I am looking to reading more of this awesome story.
cmee57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh my, I hope Christine will soon see Tony for what he really is! I'm interested to see what happens next.