Reviews for Someday i will show the world
U don't know me chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my gosh. I actually had to go to the bathroom because this made me cry. This is utterly beautiful words can not describe how great it is. The melancholy-ness and the statue and the clothes and the pichu. Oh my gosh. Please excuse me I must go cry some more over this stunning work of art.
narusuke chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Such a wonderful thing! But really, the drama is driving me nuts. XD
How i wish Gary will succeed, and Sammy to finally have a happy family. No kid deserves to grow up without his parents. :-C
Evie Warner chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So this ISN'T over? :D Yay!

Poor Sammy .. have him beat the crap out of those bullies, would you? I feel so bad for Gary, as well .. this whole thing must be driving him insane. Hopefully not, though .. I just wanna see everyone having some huge happy ending thing :)
AshKetchumForever chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Please write more! I'm loving this series a ton! Awesome job!
FeraNelia chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ah, this was both sad and sweet; it really pains me seeing their child alone, but at the same time he's living a happy life I was happy to see another oneshot of this story after the first one; though if you're going to do more (and I'd like that) then perhaps you could just make a multichapter story instead of separate oneshots? But whatever floats your boat

Poor Gary, though; even if he got Ash back I think he would just lose him again; because Ash sure wouldn't forgive him for leaving their son alone, I'm guessing. (But at this point, he needs a slap in the face anyway)