Reviews for Alive
Chelia chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ahhh, very good story.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is beautiful! I found this through someone else favorites ( thanks to laughing jackdaw ). And I always thought that Naruto and Gai are the people who can really help Kakashi to overcome his guilt and self-hatred. I love kakanaru and kakagai bonding. I really think it is special for Kakashi.
It's definitely not OOC. I could imagine Naruto screaming at Kakashi's ears and Kakashi being such a downer.
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is really good, I hope that in Manga they do touch Kakashi 's inner struggle to accept all that happened , and his feelings, his thoughts , his hate of himself, and all that... and that Naruto help him live through it all and to forgive himself.

I agree with you that Kakashi and Itachi suffered the Most, beside the Jinchurikis...

Thank you for your work.
lys chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Love your story and how Naruto interacted with Kakashi. Though I don't subscribe to the whole 'Kakashi is at fault for everything'-thing. True he's made mistakes, but he's human and he isn't responsible for what other people do with their lifes. He didn't tell Obito to become a villain and its wrong of Obito to say its Kakashi's fault he became one. He's making things far too easy: it wasn't Kakashi who told him to abandon his values and join Madara, it was his OWN decision. not Kakashi's. Likewise, Kakashi isn't to be faulted for his mothers death or his fathers suicide- those were circumstances out of his control. And even Sasuke...its not Kakashi's fault he didn't listen. He's human.
Sorry for my rant there, but that whole Kakashi is guilty for the war and pretty much everything else that went wrong is making me angry. I really hope that Kishimoto clearifies this somehow. its understandable Kakashi feels guilty and even that some of his peers believe that as well (sad as it is) , but Kishi should make clear Kakashi isn't to be blamed for everything that went wrong. after all, he's not Obito's keeper, nor Sasukes or Madaras.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ahhh...I just loved this. Two of my favorite characters together...and I agree with you 100% on that (your author's note).
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is a really great fic, I think you've got their characters down perfectly. Kakashi really gets overlooked sometimes, I agree, he really needs someone to care for him for once instead of shouldering all that responsibility himself. I think this "mature" Naruto is really great, he knows what he's talking about while managing not to be OOC :)

The only criticism I would make is that if you rate the fic K, really it shouldn't have four letter words in it. What if a kid runs across this fic? That's the only thing. Otherwise this fic is really perfect.
Rika24 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
i don't think it was out of character at all. i'm actually very worried about Kakashi after the war ends, know how he tends to blame himself for anything that goes wrong. so your take on how he would feel afterwards is very believeable
CherryBlossoms-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Damn! this is the best fic I ever see! you're so awesome!
I was cried like a little baby girl... well, I still :'( snif snif poor Kakashi but Naruto has
much reason jeje anyway, congratulations! you and your story go to my favorite! :D

(I'm apologize 'cause my English is not good yet -.- saludos desde Mexico!)
dontblink chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I read the other reviewer's comment about you writing like a 2nd grader and was insulted on your behalf. Don't pay attention to such negativity.
I enjoyed your story. The emotions here flowed and I liked Naruto's pep-talk to Kakashi. Naruto isn't as empty-headed as people think he is, and hopefully Kakashi will take his words to heart and try to let go of all the guilt that's weighing him down.
Ashh.M chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm just being honest but your writing is about the equivalent of a child in grade 2 or 3, you really need improvement on sentence structure, expression, punctuation and spelling.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Well-written, Moon. I'm curious about the aftermath, too!
junkohatake chapter 1 . 12/8/2012