Reviews for A Hard Place
angeliena chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Love how real you made this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2017
This story is fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this.
poi922 chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
With still such a long time until Season 4 starts, I've consoled myself to re-reading some of the older Finch & Reese centric fics. This is one of my favorites, though it's now more than 1 1/2 years old!
So thanks again for providing me with some pleasurable summer reading material... :)
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
And so it's done! I'm going to miss reading this. I'll probably have to read it over again at some point ;) I do that with good books too ;)

So here's one last "great job" for ya! I've really enjoyed reading this. How you kept everyone true to character...even when you're adding new twists and turns for them...made it really enjoyable!

I'll definitely be on the lookout for more of your work! You're a wonderful writer :)
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Phew! You've had me holding my breath for the last two chapters (even though I had a gut feeling that John would be alright). But now that I know for sure...phew!

I think you've done a great job weaving in how Harold keeps things moving along for the numbers; while still showing that he cares a great deal for John (i.e. how he keeps checking on him while he's at work). It's all so true to his character, and that just makes it all the more amazing to read!

I'm off to read the final chapter you have up! Great job like usual :D
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I'm back my dear! Back to reading :)

I'm kind of caught off guard (in a good way, I promise) by the fact that it was Harold's Machine that gave John a purpose...and now it's another, different "Machine" keeping him alive for the time being. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, or being nuts (not the first time I promise you). But I think that's a really nice touch :)

I'm off to read more! But I figured I'd bombard you with reviews again! Bum bum bum... ;)
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Wow! This was just...an amazing chapter, of course. But that last little segment is just heartbreaking! Finch talking to Bear...then to the picture of the number...you have me near tears here!

Great job :D You really have me hooked on your story :)
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Gah! John! I have a suspicion that this will end better than it looks right now but...

THE ANGST! o_O

Great job as usual :) And thanks for putting up with my string of reviews bombarding you at once ;)
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Oh my! HR strikes again! You know, I've been wondering for some time what part they're going to play in the show now that Lionel has "turned himself around", if you will...so I'm glad to see you making your own little arc of how things will go :D You're doing an excellent job, my dear! And I can't wait to read more! (Which I'm going to do shortly!)

MJR
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Hey there! I'm new to this story (there I go being like Fusco...Captain Obvious) but I wanted to take a second before moving on to the next chapter to say WOW! Great job! You've pulled me in already, and it's only the first chapter!

Needless to say I'm VERY glad that we'll get to see how this ends ;) I'm really liking how you have everybody in character, from what I can see...even though you're going off "script" and creating your own thing. That takes talent :D

Anywho, I'll cease my rambling for now! Great job once again :D You've got yourself a follower ;)
ImaginaryNumber chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Die Geschichte hat mir sehr gefallen. Du hast Fusco sehr gut getroffen.
spyslikeus chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Ah incredible, absolutely incredible. Can't wait to finish it, but have to get some sleep. A real treat! I love Reese whump! and am a freak for the medical, so truly my cup of tea. Thank you.
A Black Queen chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
*sigh* And it's over. I was looking forward to see a bit of Reese recuperation, but I must admit the way you ended it was quite perfect. Fusco's cute awkwardness apologizing to Reese and Reese almost nonchalantly attitude that it really isn't at the subjective were totally spot on and something I definitely enjoyed. Fusco and Reese's peculiar interaction in the show is something I always love to see and I think you did a great job in conveying that same oddly endearing banter here.

Wonderful story and thank you so much for sharing!
A Black Queen chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Finally getting around to read the last two chapters...

I love that Finch was there when Reese woke up for the first time (or at least more than the previous times) and the fact Reese can trust Finch's word enough to go back to sleep without having the slightest idea of what happened. And poor Fusco, I can imagine him doing anything Finch ask him to in an effort to compensate for what he did.
Lilly B chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Great job on the story! I really enjoyed reading it! It was full of drama and suspense...and I like how John and Fusco "made up" at the end!