Reviews for Per Ardua Ad Astra
Arewin chapter 12 . 4/16
Loved the latest chapter, good resolution to the problem and in a much more believable way. I always wondered why weir did what she did after she is suposed to have been a diplomat :/... Can't wait for more :)
Update soon please!
LOVE THIS STORY!
Looking forward to reading more.
Bobboky chapter 12 . 4/15
Very good
aima chapter 12 . 4/10
Always seem to find this kind of fic just as the author needs to slow it down a bit for RL. Hope you find the balance to continue the story at its present level. I'm following this despite only a basic understanding of the Stargate world, I'm amazed how much depth you've given the characters despite not drawing much from your readers preconceived ideas. Action scenes are outstanding as far as Fanfiction goes too.
god of all chapter 12 . 4/11
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
idrinkstellaartois123 chapter 12 . 4/10
Fav
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 12 . 4/9
Overall, the plot is solid, and you've integrated Harry into the plot quite well. I'm also impressed with how you've shaped Harry into almost a different character. Mind you, it's hard not to turn out how he has done, given the circumstances.

With regards to his powers. I'm not quite sure why you have them if the only purpose they serve was to defeat Voldemort. I think it needs a bit more explanation, perhaps when Atlantis gets a ZPM, some scanner can help him?

While I appreciate the effort to introduce more military information, it sometimes breaks the flow of the story, and often slows down the pace. It's interesting, but you might want to watch out on adding too much information. Also, I'd be wary of your OC's and developing more depth on some peripheral characters, as it can stunt the growth of the 'main' characters.

Also, I was wondering how you intend on integrating the Harry Potter lore into SG:A? It's somewhat becoming a story where Harry and Hermione are just added characters into the SG:A plot, with little regard to the Harry Potter universe beyond the initial few chapters.

Anyway, as I said, you have a solid plot, and I hope to see an update soon.
Atharos chapter 12 . 4/8
Liked it.
Pros
Plenty of variety (action, humour, character development, technical information)
excellent variation on the plot from the series, a very original take.
showed some more depth to the military tactics of the wraith
liked the deeper explanation of officer 'politics' in the military contingent on Atlantis

Cons
only a little bit of harry's abilities involved. I would love some more exploration/explanation of those powers. perhaps in relation to the (ancients/ascended) and the abilities they supposedly manifested before they ascended.
While i get the plan of the slow building relationship between harry and Teyla, i would love for that to make some more progress soon.

Overall great chapter, keep up the good work and I look forward to more.
Atharos
imgonnadie chapter 12 . 4/8
Excellent chapter
More soon please.
yo chapter 12 . 4/7
just want to say I enjoy your work and hope you manage to get into the masters thing
the13thdragon chapter 12 . 4/6
Nice too see a new chapter. This Chapter was OK, there is nothing wrong with it just that compared to some of your chapters it lacked any really good bits. Perhaps you could have dropped in some more stuff about Harry's past life/service in conversation with Mawhinney for example, or some thoughts from Elizabeth about how the operation went.
tarturus chapter 12 . 4/5
i just got done reading this chapter and must say it is well done and yes a little melodramatic. :)
while it had a few grammar mistakes they are small and don't detract from the story. The part i admit liking that you put in that most don't was the comparison to the alien (wraith) tech and your reasoning behind forward to the next chapter.
Ed Azalea chapter 12 . 4/4
Yay! Thank You Thank You Thank You for finally updating! It was fantastic :) I know that your writing schedule is going to be drastically reduced (believe me, I understand the demands of academia) but hopefully you wont keep us dangling this long between updates again!

*Oh, and Adelbert Mawhinney is named for two US snipers (one marine, one army) in the Vietnam War with the highest confirmed kills (though Waldron got outdone in 2011).

As a side note- do you have actual experience with this sort of diverse weapons fire or is it just extrapolated?
serialkeller chapter 12 . 4/4
Good stuff. about time that crap was sorted out. Although would have thought he'd use his powers to takes out the wraith darts in this chapter. Looking forward to more _