Reviews for Per Ardua Ad Astra
Kail990 chapter 12 . 2/17
I truly wish to see an update on this story, I read this several times already and it has a lot of potential.
obliviated fan chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Here's hoping you manage to come back and finish this one. :)
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
A great story here so far! I look forward to reading more!
Kris chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Would this make Harry a Muggle or a Squib? If a squib, then why object?
tigersmeleth chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
This story has a very interesting concept. I do hope you intend on continuing it!
0rangew0lf chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
Good development. I want to see how the rest of the story develops
Stinger554 chapter 12 . 5/14/2017
Fuck this is good. Please update and continue the story or at least let us (the readers) know that you're still working on it. I've read this at least half a dozen times.

P. S. I would pay for you to continue if I could(I'm broke :( ) that's how much I would love for this story to continue.
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 12 . 5/7/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Tev chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
Interesting storyline, sure wish people when they recommend these storylines mentioned these storylines are dead/abandon. Even though did read all the chapters, very good writing, still felt let down as it appears storyline is dead/abandon.
Berserker chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
Charles Benjamin "Chuck" Mawhinney.

You could have him be either his grandfather or a great uncle that taught him to shoot and about the Marines and serving his country, who was a great inspiration and how he wanted to live up to the legacy of his grandfather/great uncle. He's still alive and in his sixties, so you could have him actually be in the story and meet Harry when they return to Earth.
MVDB chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
Wow, it's been almost 3 years since you've updated last. Any chance you will continue this wonderful story in the near future? I was browsing through some older stories I hadn't read in a while, and when I came across this one, I remembered how much I loved it. I read it again today, but now I'm sad there seems to be no hope it will ever be finished. Can you tell me if you abandoned it for sure, or if you're still planning on updating the story?
Macilnar chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
I am not sure if magic could be gained through genetic manipulation, the reason being Harry's loss of magic. Either magic has another component beyond genetics or Harry's genetics was some how altered by expelling Tom. Harry getting his magic would be interesting, though him developing other abilities of a near Ascended would be even more engaging. Daniel was able to create a lightning storm towards the end of "The Quest, part 2" thanks to the affects of Merlin's Repository, and doesn't that open up a whole avalanche of possibilities. Were the Ancients capable of performing magic or is magic different than their abilities?
Macilnar chapter 5 . 1/27/2017
What ended up happening to Harry's invisibility cloak?
Sabre Danse chapter 12 . 1/19/2017
I'm thinking Alvin York?
SimpleSailor chapter 12 . 1/14/2017
I have read this story a couple of times and like where it is going. Will there be any new chapters in the near future?