Reviews for Leaning Towards
clara chapter 1 . 1/29
oh look it's sheer perfection i am amazed. beautiful oneshot for my broken hearted half an otp.
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
that was gorgeous
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh god, all the raw emotions in this is just too much and I...ugh...love it. Happy Writing:)
arryns chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
you write so beautifully, it makes me shiver
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I don't normally read Remus/Sirius because a lot of authors mess it up and make it more smut than love. But this was absolutely beautiful and sad and breathtaking and asdfghjkl. It's just beautiful.

seaweedbrain213
Palefur chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So this is Wolfstar. I'd been wanting to read it for a while but I never found a piece. I really loved this piece. I never even concidered RemusSirius. But this relationship seems to work. Maybe it was you with your excellent writing skills that made it shipable. Well I don't have much to say... I really loved the way you wrote your sentences making the readers wonder what would happen next. :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh my gosh.

This was absolutely amazing. I've heard really good things about your stories and your writing, and now I understand why- this was /beautiful/. Your writing is fantastic- every little detail and description and analogy is wonderful, all of them.

The first line nearly took my breath away. It was just... YES. So full of YES.

The line [You waltzed through my world like a shadow. Impossible to not have but difficult to see in the dark.] was my absolute favourite, though. THAT COMPARISON WAS PERFECT. Honestly, it was just perfect. And you had Remus so well characterized, in this story. His uncertainty, his slight shyness, his loneliness and regret... It was all perfect. And Sirius, too! How he was so unrestrained with his "I love you"s, how he barely thought twice about saying it, it was just so /him/. This was really well done, and some time when I'm less tired, I'll have to read more of your stories. Fantastic job.
conquerors chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my god, this is stunning. You have such a way with words and this sounds so much like Remus and basically everything is wolfstar and everything hurts. I read the first couple paragraphs and thought 'aw, this is going to be such a sweet wolfstar fic' and then you PROCEDED TO RIP MY FUCKING HEART OUT. Please never stop writing, you're such an amazing writer.
UnforgivableCurse3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I can't even...I can't.. This was so beautiful, so moving, so amazing I can't even begin to describe it... You have broken my heart and my ability to use adjectives..
waterlit chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was beautifully written! I especially liked the sentences in parentheses at the end.

Have a happy new year!
lowi chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ellie what what WHAT IS THIS WHAT

my heart is broken ohmigosh you are fantastic this story is FANTASTIC CAPITAL LETTERS I don't know what to say but I am dead

This is gorgeous just. It sounded just like Remus :'(
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
wow. Just…wow. I can't really construct the review this would deserve because it's just pure beauty and every sentence, every image was so powerful and stunning and I can't make out specific points to be emphasized more than the whole. The first line hooked me with its wonderful symbolism, and because it was so TRUE, but then all the rest flowed along in the same breath. It was incredible. Just incredible.
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You have ripped my heart from my body and left it out in a storm, Ellie, my God. This is heart-ache and loveliness and sorrow and beauty and all of those words that mean that I am in love with your writing and crying over this just a little bit because it is beyond perfect and so sad.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
What a wondeful, moving story, and the insight in this was just fantastic.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh my god - this is absolutely /breathtaking/. Every single line is glorious and I'm tearing up because post!OoTP Wolfstar (and from you, no less, who can write anything and make it perfect) is so heart wrenchingly tragic and I love this pairing too much.

[You mapped my hands, once. Named all the ridges of my nails, kissed the churches of my fingertips to consecrate them, begged me to bury you with these hands because that was the only way you were going, with my hands to put you to sleep.] creys

[Sadness is thunder and lightening and beds with only one occupant. Sadness is the creak of bare floorboards and a grave with no body in it. Sadness is me, here without you.] Yes. Beauty. Yes.