Reviews for Losing Control
WinterRaineeDay chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
okay now i wanted to rewatch whats in episode 10 LOL good fic btw XD
yui124 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Your sooooo right!you took the words out of my mouth! Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I... LOVE... YOU! I sooooooooooooo wanted to read a good fanfiction about Saru x Misa (they're the best couple in K) and you just wrote one that made me soar! Thank you so much! Now I can sleep happily!
Rest in peace Mikoto.
Long live Saru X Misa!

Rain
xXcrimson-lulabyXx chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love the pairing too! Saru-chan never betrayed mi-chan! So true! I am your true fan! Even i beleve that my kokoro was*sob* after episode 10! Sometimes i hate the fact that mikoto get in their relations but i dont hate him!
Why does many authorz write about sarumi can never be? I love this fic! And somehow i couldnt stop reading this, curently in 15th! Couldnt help but drop a review!
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
8'DDDDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh holy shit that touched my kokoro deep
it dug a hole
im now drowning in my tears
sharkvsmoose chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love you so much right now :') This was truly amazing and an awesome fic. I hope you continue to write!
ur.twisted.sibling chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hi! I really love this fic -
By the way, I would like you to know I posted this on my tumblr for other SaruMi fans to read. Hope its okay. I put a source link and you as an author of course
Here's a link if you'd like to check
post/38913965881
Feel free to tell me if you'd like me to remove it.
Gomen for posting before asking your permission.
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
*foaming at the mouth* y-you have turned me into a rabid fangirl... FORGET T-K I'M GOIN M!
cinderivaille chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Omg.
i think i love you now ;_;
my feels..BLESS YOUR SOUL
my kokoro..;w; good job on this /hugs you
Elena Allarien chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love you... Q/Q
(i have been reading more than once 8'''''D)
Takucchi chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
''He betrayed HOMRA but not Misaki (Coz its not about the mark that's engraved on his chest but its Misaki that is engraved on his heart ;_; )''

Oh my gawd, I loved you for that. xDD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Nice story..
heh.
mochi88 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
love the story. . . oh my. . . this pair is my OTP. . . *nods* i would like to see and read more SaruMi from you XDDDDD