Reviews for A Pride and Prejudice Christmas Carol
Colleen S chapter 5 . 5/4
Reading this again! Loved it! It is a very clever idea! Thank yo or your time and effort!
Colleen s chapter 5 . 4/8
I see you wrote this year's ago but if you had time and the inclination, it could be dusted off and added to, expanded and ready to be published! Thanks for your story!
Colleen S chapter 4 . 4/8
Let's hope Darcy gets it!
Colleen S chapter 2 . 4/8
Great version.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
What a delightful idea. I think Darcy could use the haunting more than Scrooge needed it. Darcy just hasn't lived as long as Scrooge did.
Toothlessthegreat chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
You have ingeniously weaved the two tales together. I enjoyed every second of it. I felt all the emotions only a good story could draw out. Althought the majority of them were disappointment at a certain gentleman XD.
Thank you for sharing.
Toothless.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
I love this so much...epilogue would be a nice holiday gift
Pier chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
So nice story, I really would like to read the sequel !
HarnGin chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I just found this story today and enjoyed it immensely. It was just what I needed on a cold December day. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
WarDums chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I can't believe i just found this story now, it's absolutely brilliant! Loved every chapter, and the ending! Can't wait to read the sequel.

It's a great combination of stories - not one i've heard of before and it was ambitious but worked perfectly :)
Bethany89 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
This was a great mix of two classics. I wish I could see how more of how Mr. Darcy changed and how he went about attempting to win Elizabeth's hand. Thank you for this, and seeing as how Christmas is almost upon us again, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!
Naguabo chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Congratulations! Honestly, I began to read this after confusing it with a different story in a similar vein that I'd seen on another website a couple of years ago, but this one managed to both make me laugh out loud and come close to tears in the same chapter. I think my favorite part was Darcy telling Bingley that the Bennets wouldn't mind his interrupting their Christmas meal if he proposed.
betsal chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Lovely story, I've enjoyed reasing it! Looking forward to the sequel! Happy New Year!
ilecarb chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I loved the story and I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel.
Avanell chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Awesome story, great finale but just wish for a bit more ;)