Reviews for A Pride and Prejudice Christmas Carol
Pier chapter 5 . 8/24
So nice story, I really would like to read the sequel !
HarnGin chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I just found this story today and enjoyed it immensely. It was just what I needed on a cold December day. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
WarDums chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I can't believe i just found this story now, it's absolutely brilliant! Loved every chapter, and the ending! Can't wait to read the sequel.

It's a great combination of stories - not one i've heard of before and it was ambitious but worked perfectly :)
Bethany89 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
This was a great mix of two classics. I wish I could see how more of how Mr. Darcy changed and how he went about attempting to win Elizabeth's hand. Thank you for this, and seeing as how Christmas is almost upon us again, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!
Naguabo chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Congratulations! Honestly, I began to read this after confusing it with a different story in a similar vein that I'd seen on another website a couple of years ago, but this one managed to both make me laugh out loud and come close to tears in the same chapter. I think my favorite part was Darcy telling Bingley that the Bennets wouldn't mind his interrupting their Christmas meal if he proposed.
betsal chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Lovely story, I've enjoyed reasing it! Looking forward to the sequel! Happy New Year!
ilecarb chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I loved the story and I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel.
Avanell chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Awesome story, great finale but just wish for a bit more ;)
pigtails913 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Very cute. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas!
YepItsMe chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Oh Lord, Darcy married to Caroline. Talk about a Christmas nightmare. That'd be enough to wake any man up, even from a coma. Blech.

Love Darcy's hugging the maid. Luckiest maid ever! lol
ahschung chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Yeah! Much enjoyed! Go Darcy!
Avanell chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Horrible feature, great story :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Loved it! As to the posting, I'm think a long chapter every 3 days would be more satisfying as a reader..aven with a 2 day down time :P
Avanell chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
great story, can't wait for the rest!