Reviews for Sailing to Byzantium
thesweeper1957 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nicely written piece; really held my attention.
I think the phrase, "I have lived too long without living" is the key to Yuki's ultimate decision.
Her bosses didn't know about unintended consequences.
Jondon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
When u got time, can you also write a story in yuki's point of view like this one after kyon makes the choice to stay in the original world. And it would be awesome if it takes place right after kyon and yuki's moment on the hospital rooftop. this was a interesting and enjoyable read. I think yuki wanted to be human but she also wanted personal freedom in the original world thus giving kyon the choice.
PandaCupcake chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I may not have watched this anime but I really liked this philosophical rant of yours. It never ceases to amaze me the way you simply become a character and are able to write from their perspective. I know you feel connected on some levels to those you write about but you truly seem to understand them, even those aspects of their personalities that you don't necessarily agree with.
I finally understand why you like this anime. No silly happy girl (high schooler) here, despite what the Japanese always make these characters seem.