Reviews for sad beautiful tragic
a constellation of tears chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
All I can say is this was sad and beautiful and (not) tragic. Awesome writing!
Kaye-Avery chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love it! Make a squeal! Please!
crys chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
All of your fanfictions are amazing. In the a/n you said you wrote this at 2am and sorry if its crappy, but this was absolutely amazing.
Lilachason chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
bawiling my eyes out
xxil0vey0uxx chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
3333333333
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
awww! I loved this so so so so so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Whoa great job
CurlyGirl2000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
amazing. absolutely amazing.
this one makes me cry every time I read it.
keep writing!
curlygirl2000
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Nice little poetic piece (which is in no way TERRIBLE :p )! I also love this song by Swift!

Wonderful piece!
chelseabean419 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sometimes Ana writes beautiful stuff like this and I just die. But actually that's every day.
XFearlessXBritt chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
As I told you on twitter yesterday this is so freaking amazing. I just keep re-reading and re-reading and it just makes my feels go all over the place. Its so good. By the end I wanted to just sob from the mixture of emotions I felt while reading this. And now I'm going to go back and re-read it probably for the 20th time because that seems to be my pattern I just re-read things over and over and over again.. Probably at creepy levels but oh well.. 3
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved the prince into a toad...line
EatingYourShortsAndStayingGold chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Right in the feels. But I really love this. The way it's written...I just love it. One of the best fanfics I've read, honestly.
DaydreamingUpReality chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I just don't know how to feel. My emotions are all messed up. I'm happy, yet sitting her almost in tears. That is one of the reasons I absolutely love this. It's is amazing, you're an amzing author. Fantastic job! :D
abdcdef23467 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
When you begin your story by saying "I apologize for the crappiness of this" and we all laugh because you're Ana and anything you write never falls under that category - nice try! lol.
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! sahgioh hnjoh aehioag hmjtoj ghnehriu yjoh
Oh. Wait. You mean, those aren't actual words? Darn. Okay. Let me put my fangirling on hold over your flawless writing. BRAVO GIRL!