Reviews for Margo's Ashes
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 11/8
I absolutely loved this! Good job on this. This sounds so much like Q, and the part with the little kids just about killed me. I would like to see this wedding, though.
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 1 . 7/19
cri. da ending is so. WAAAA
AutobotGuy710 chapter 1 . 7/14
Wow, this was a great fic! I read the book recently and loved it, and your story was the perfect cap off to the story it presented in my opinion. Well done!
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Hmmm. A wonderful insight into what finding our place entails. Some people just don't fit where they are placed. Others settle right in. It's all about the life we want to live. I think Green's main point in the book was that the only paper towns that exist are the ones we create. We only get out of life what we put into it. So, while Margo lives in various paper towns, Q doesn't. It's all about perspective. Thank you for writing.
MyNameIsKi chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is pretty amazing!
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Very nice writing. It made me feel sad, but it was great. Thanks.
hi there chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is very well written but I felt it was a bit short. I would have liked Q and Margo's conversation to be a bit longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Is this John Greeb? Because I swear this is John Green.
HisBeloved13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Amazing. Paper Towns is fantastic and you just made it five times more awesome. DFTBA!
OUASB chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I realy liked it
Reader chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Dear Writer,
The Q of 10 years before wouldn't have gone with her.
He didn't, when she asked, remember? :)
And why is Alice in this story, she seems unnecessary?
The Reader
BlueViolets87 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I just gain a whole lot more respect for Q, I'm glad he moved on without forgetting her, at least the mystery of her as you said. I loved when he was attacked by the kids, seemed verrry familiar, no? ;)