Reviews for Soulmates
Anita sharma chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
Please continue i want to read more :)
llazo4108824 chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
This is a cool fanfic and you should make the next chapters of this fanfic very soon pleases.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Oh my goodness oh no please say the Trio survive? My brain going crazy after this chapter. Happy New Year
Reader23 chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
I absolutely adore this story it has a lot of "girl power" which I like ur doing a phenomenal job for u to have writers block I'm glad ur back I went back and read every chapter before reading the one u just posted since I enjoy this story so much lol but please keep updating I thought you never would come back but I'm glad u did it surely made my day come and update soon again and please make it longer it was great but it was also a teaser! ;)
elianni chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR to u also and i hope bulma and the twins make it back it there mates so i hope to read more soon
yonkeya chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
Please update as soon as possible I really like this story
Alex chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Please update soon!
Eth chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I love this story!
stacy.deitz chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Hey I love this story. However you should have more of Kakarot and chichi. I assent to know how their relationship progresses through their separation. Bulma and Vegeta are my second favorite after Kakarot/Goku/Chichi. Please make more scenes with them and their relationship. Hey maybe you can make it to where Vegeta, Chichi and 18 get taken by Freeza and Raditz, Kakarot and Bulma have to escape cooler to save their mates. Maybe have those three tortured by freeza and eventually they all turn into super saiyans. That would be so damn awesome. Them 6 against Freeza, cooler and King cold and all their men or creatures that works for the triple evil bastards.
he0ky chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Hehe hope ppl went for mating season : p
he0ky chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Such a nice ideea, i am really loving it so far. Yuhu happy i found it
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
No problem here. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. :)
Stacy Deitz chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Hey that's cool. I'm glad you didn't give this story up like many others I have read ad. The people didn't finish. But please add more chichi and Goku/ Kakarot's moments or thought and what not. I like Bulma and Vegeta but I love Goku/Kakarot and chichi. Please write more on them too.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
That's ok i know how hard it is when ur computer crashes that's happened to me to but I'll wait i love ur story good luck
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
needs more 18 and more armored women scenes!