Reviews for Gregor the Underlander
BlackWolfUnder chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Great job, update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
You shouldn't give up on this because there is another story about death. They have different aspects and you have made an interesting character in Luke. I get lack of motivation but you should consider continuing.
Zachabobo chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Hey!
There is one thing I would reccomend, (- totally spelled right. Yup.) is that you try too put a bit more detai... You know, I shouldn't talk. You fanfic is 30x better than mine. *nudge* on update though (is that being hypocritical?)
Booknerd224 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Sorry i really hate doing this but this is what i think of your story, believe me i really really really really hate when i do that but critisizem is what makes a good author so good luck on future story's and think of critisizem as something that will help you improve your writing
Madeast13 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Love the storyline and how Gregor has developed to be more like Ripred. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Zachabobo chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I loved this chapter, and I like the idea of Luke. It will be interesting, seeing as how Luke's temper flared at Gregor winning the wrestling contest.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Interesting that he is such a good fighter without his rager side. update soon.
UCFan chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
This is a good chapter, helps Gregor realize the consequences of not planning the whole thing out. it is hard for me becasue it seems so out of character for him, but his life has been so difficult that of course his deamenor would change...it is just weird to see him picking a fight. I am excited for them to get to the underland even if the true reunion will have to wait.
Jedi1 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Excellent. This chapter was well written, the fight was awesome and it gave us insight to how Gregor's life was in subtle ways. I look forward to more updates.
Warlordofdage chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Why the fuch is my profile blocked, you ass?! Why the hell did you FucING report me?! WHY CAN'T I LOG IN!? WHOSE WORK IS THIS? YOUR'S? ALATUM LAMINIS'S? WHO'S MOTHER FUKCIGN WORK WAS THIS? UNBAN ME!
Fallen ark chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
500 reviews? Not at this rate...
Fallen ark chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
So, Luke seems to be pretty interesting.
Fallen ark chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
This seems to be a similar plot to many stories in this archive; but it'll probably be original.
Fallen ark chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Ripred is back in the house!
Fallen ark chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This is actually really good! Surprised that your just a beginner.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »