Reviews for After the Assassination
Lady Gaara 69 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like it. Grabbed me right away, Interesting that Fitz can't remember and could have been a possibility in the actual story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I love love love this.
ScotchSista chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Oh, no. Mellie is going to bring down the house of cards. Olitz just can't win.
ScotchSista chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
You gotta love Tom. I think he's the biggest Olitz shipper. I' m liking this story; glad I found it. I wonder what or who will cause Fitz to get his memory back? Hmmmm.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Good story. Hope you do another one soon.
Bellydancer1970 chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
I like this storyline and wish you could do a sequel to it.
Bellydancer1970 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
They need to move to Camp David and stay there (lol) That was hot!
Bellydancer1970 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Tom had to get gangsta on Hal's ass (lol) Good for him. I wish he would do that on the show.
Bellydancer1970 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Awesome chapter I just reading this story today and I love it so far.
deelove1 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
I fell in love with this story:)
LoreneMichelle41 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
This was such a good story...thanks for writing it. I can only hope that the real TV couple have a similar discussion one of these days.
Mary b chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
chocolate1 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Damn its over! How come? hahahaha but it was truly a pleasurable ride you took us on amaryllis and I want to thank you!

My heart broke when he ended things with her over Defiance but we all know that Fitz can rage like thunder and lightning but underneath all that anger and frustration he loves Liv more than his presidency. You're right in pointing out that Fitz felt cheated by Liv out of not having the opportunity to be with her a long time ago. In the end without each other life doesn't exist and they can never stop thinking and loving each other...awww I wish that feeling for everyone and the hawwttt loving damn! hahaha
chocolate1 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
It's weird how you can come all set to battle and when tears start to fall you get greater prospective and that's what happened to Fitz. Still he ain't going to back down from divorcing Mellie but then again Mellie is using her trump card - Defiance - uh oh!
najee79 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I've been waiting for a update for this story and you did not let me now. I like how Fitz finding out about "Defiance" is unfolding in your story. Please Continue with more, more, and more!