Reviews for I'm Dreaming of a Vulcan Christmas
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 7/16
There are not nearly enough stories about Stron or Mestral. Delightful!
catstop chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Side series? Did I read side series? And with Mestral...my 6th favorite Vulcan? I keep a spread sheet, so I'm confident in that number. (I take all areas of my life very seriously, perhaps that's why I'm so so obsessed with Vulcans. I was originally a little worried about this as I was thinking a logical Vulcan would never read fanfiction, however my worries were cast aside when I noticed the dozen or so that also regularly review your work! Soval, Sarek, Solok...you've got quite the fanbase! You should really be proud!)
Black-Moon-Onaa-Inu chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
No... it was getting good. Oh well
Wildblume chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
This was fun reading, I wonder what happens when she finds out he isn't human... I hope there'll be a sequel.
2redbird chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Love your stories. Would like to see further development. Thanks.
BelladonasMom chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Lovely story. Perfect for the holiday.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I am very much enjoying this story. Keep up the good work
omry.grinberg chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Please tell me this isn't it! I was getting ready for MONTHS with this!

I hope your muse will provide you with the rest of the 'verse.
maba7x chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
That was some X-mas gift he's getting, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! Don't end this story so soon!
Caren Rose chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Aww hahahaha that was so cute! Aww! Aww ...
Ahlisha chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Senara,
You are welcome. :)
T'Mihn sends her thanks. :)
Ahlisha chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
:: wide eyed :: Oye,that's fast moving.

Very cool he was wanting to Mae her a new pair of braces. Very sweet.
dinopoodle chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Oh, oh, I could not have gotten a more wonderful gift! I love this more than I can say, and he accepts her just the way she is and I love eggnog. I think you are both genius! Have a joyous holiday and I know I am not the only one to be watching these two carefully to see how things go with them. Love you both lots.
Santa Claus chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
V'Las and S'Vec, you two are getting an ass-whooping from my staff for Christmas. And people accuse me of being dirty because I have kids on my lap at the mall...you guys are effed-up suckas, let me tell you. Santa will go ghetto on yo scraggly behinds!
V'Las S'Vec chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
V'Las: O_O This was happening 200 years ago? How incredibly despicable! *adjusts camera lens*

S'Vec: *licks his lips* I think I've found another viable subject to clone...*laughs maniacally*