Reviews for Captured Heart
Come back! Please!
Margo chapter 22 . 1/12
This story is great I hope you will update soon :)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 21 . 1/2
Ahhh I want more poor obi-wan :-) good worknI hope you finished someday:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 22 . 11/27/2016
OmG! I read more and the reunioin Obikin! Butt soo long tine...well I hope you back and finished - congrats fir great story:-)
LeRoiSoleil chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
Please tell me there is more. Very good. Need to know what happens between obi wan and anakin
RiddleMeEvil01 chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
Already one of my favorites and it's not finished yet! Looking forward to updates ;)
pronker chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
Good story, hope you continue. Yeah, ffn can be dicey to deal with, so happy writing /and/ posting, pronker
Mallegot chapter 22 . 4/24/2016
Continue this one pls :)
Lunary chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
I look forward to the next chapter and hope it comes :)

Regards,
Lunary
mcmario chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
This is a great story. I hope you continue!
VegeXKaka chapter 22 . 2/18/2016
Oh come ON, this was soooo close to being done.
I'm soooo saaad. Could you like just write an obi wan/ anakin reunion scene LOL I know it's been two year but man I was so into this story
JauntyPuma chapter 22 . 2/16/2016
pshh... I am so stupid... I wrote my review in the context of the whole story but accidentally put it in chapter 1. Lol look there if ya want to see what I said! *slaps face*
JauntyPuma chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I love this story! Please finish it! I feel like you're exactly like me (the whole AxO thing...) and I want to see how ya end this! Idk... I think fir a highschooler this is dang good. Finally found somebody who thinks like me! Hope ya still ship them!
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
I just spent until past midnight and the middle of one of my classes reading this and trying not to cry in public. Don't forget about this please. I want to cry so bad. I need this finish! It's amazingly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I'm such a sucker for Mustafar Obi-Wan Gets Taken fics. I can't wait to see how this goes. I love the fact that you actually had Threepio and/or Artoo do something in this. It always annoyed me that they didn't do crud in the movie