Reviews for Sleuth
December-the-6th chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Why oh why did you stop? How could you do this to us? ;_;
Ib-chan chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Eee! Update pls? Um, for a suggestion (I apologize in advance for this cliche-ness xP) Ed gets in a fight and shows off his wicked moves and accidentally claps his hands together like he does when he performs alchemy?
Ib-chan chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Yess! Continue! Hm...maybe you should bring in the AU Nina and Tucker
Ib-chan chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
I think Ed's only a little bit OOC in here, but not too much. Honestly, I fakking love your FMA stories. Keep up the good work :D
Ib-chan chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
ASDFGHJKL excuse me while I feel
shinshinjane chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Love it!
Update soon OK.

See you next illusion.
The illusion must go on.
Step right this way watch carefully don't miss the next illusion.
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
I ship their platonic friendship so hard omg -thank you for this.
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
hooray for Ed/Hei brother love yes!
Alfons never died! him and Alphonse meeting would be awesome! yes i also live in this wunderbar world of denial :-D
i like this so far. *now to read the other chapters*
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Love how you've done this! :D Update soon please!
SapphireClaw chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I knew it was gonna be Winry! xD
Mcat9905 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I liked it, as per usual. Just wish you would actually pick up on a chapter where you left off once in a while haha (like you mentioned in the initial authors note). Some of them don't need follow-ups (obviously) but some of them could use a wee bit more-like this one here. Will we ever see Alfons ask Ed about the watch?

Once again, loved this one. As for oneshot ideas... what if another alter (for some reason i'm thinking Havoc, but it doesn't necessarily need to be him) was like trying to steal something from the marketplace or something and Ed went all 'STOP THIEF' and stuff and it just seems like it would be interesting. I dunno, just a thought on that one :)
RainFlame chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Love this. Love love love.

YES, you definitely should continue C:

I'm in love with your characterization of Alfons and the almost brotherly, yet still pretty awkward relationship they have. This fic is fabulous!

Hmmm . . . what if they ran into Mustang's doppelganger? That might be interesting, especially if he sort of acted like the one from home (*is throwing out random ideas/*realizes they may not be any good lol xD).

Either way, keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to more ;)
HotCrossPigeon chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I'm really enjoying these little snippets of Ed and Alfons' life on the other side. They have such an interesting dynamic, and Ed is perfectly in character - so sad, but still a spitfire ;) I love it, please continue! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Love it!
Flygrrl chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
*Tosses bits of food with words of encouragement and liking on them to the feedback monster* Stop when I tell you to.