Reviews for Sleuth
shinshinjane chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Love it!
Update soon OK.

See you next illusion.
The illusion must go on.
Step right this way watch carefully don't miss the next illusion.
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
I ship their platonic friendship so hard omg -thank you for this.
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
hooray for Ed/Hei brother love yes!
Alfons never died! him and Alphonse meeting would be awesome! yes i also live in this wunderbar world of denial :-D
i like this so far. *now to read the other chapters*
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Love how you've done this! :D Update soon please!
SapphireClaw chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I knew it was gonna be Winry! xD
Mcat9905 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I liked it, as per usual. Just wish you would actually pick up on a chapter where you left off once in a while haha (like you mentioned in the initial authors note). Some of them don't need follow-ups (obviously) but some of them could use a wee bit more-like this one here. Will we ever see Alfons ask Ed about the watch?

Once again, loved this one. As for oneshot ideas... what if another alter (for some reason i'm thinking Havoc, but it doesn't necessarily need to be him) was like trying to steal something from the marketplace or something and Ed went all 'STOP THIEF' and stuff and it just seems like it would be interesting. I dunno, just a thought on that one :)
RainFlame chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Love this. Love love love.

YES, you definitely should continue C:

I'm in love with your characterization of Alfons and the almost brotherly, yet still pretty awkward relationship they have. This fic is fabulous!

Hmmm . . . what if they ran into Mustang's doppelganger? That might be interesting, especially if he sort of acted like the one from home (*is throwing out random ideas/*realizes they may not be any good lol xD).

Either way, keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to more ;)
HotCrossPigeon chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I'm really enjoying these little snippets of Ed and Alfons' life on the other side. They have such an interesting dynamic, and Ed is perfectly in character - so sad, but still a spitfire ;) I love it, please continue! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Love it!
Flygrrl chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
*Tosses bits of food with words of encouragement and liking on them to the feedback monster* Stop when I tell you to.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I feel like you were referencing Mortal Instruments. I can't be sure.

*peers squintilly*
QueenBeatsAll chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Oh yea? The chapter monster is starving. He demands more updates!

But seriously, I love it. Please keep it up :3
frying-pan6 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Wow! I absolutely loved this chapter! So intense! I don't know about the suggestions and ideas but you should definitely continue this!
Mcat9905 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Of course you should continue this. I liked this bit and found the parallels amusing. Maybe in the next but we could learn more about this second in command who Ed hates, and possibly get to see into their work a but more? I dunno, jus a general suggestion there... Thanks for updating, it always makes me smile :)
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
In the begining of concurer of Shambala, it shows Ed driving with Alphonse to somewhere and Ed was telling him the 'stories of the brilliant Elric Brothers' Could you possibly show the lead up and or start of Ed sharing his story? I think it'd be awesome but it really is up to you weather you do it or not. If you do, have fun. If not, oh well.
Thanks and great story. :)