Reviews for Hunted
Blacksword 1 chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
Awsome story wonder what lies ahead for Gaige and the family now that they can be happy again keon cool dude got his friend back is on a normal planet with no screaming and no killing everyday good for him peace out
Anon chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
It well written but come on! After all the thing she fighted in her quest again Jack she could kill almost anyone easily even without DT to help her. Espescially a rookie like Koen.

Still I liked the Mechro Fic a lot and I am sure that the Hunted fic will be even better.

Good work!

Ps: sorry if my English is trange. Its because I am French
Visitor chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Wait, wut? GAAIIGE LIVE!
scottusa1 chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
Ohhh. So you're going to make this into a trilogy. That's cool. I'm sorry if I sounded like a douche earlier, it's just that having Marshall pop up out of nowhere raised a few questions. Since you have stated that it will be explained later, it should satisfy my curiosity. Thank you. Laters.

P.S. Could you please give Koen another weapon? He can keep his crossbow, but he can't rely on just that and Gaige won't always be around to help him.
Epic Gamer chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
like the new story also i got borderlands oc i got on deviantart so look up on deviantart my dA name "JohnnyTheEpicChhun" and see my oc Bulleye
Guardian of all that exists chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
NICE!
GJ115 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Sequel?
Analyn Rockwand chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Make Gaige, Koen and Marshall go back to pandora, meet with the rest of the vault hunters, and hunt all the vaults they saw in the key!
Cellshoes chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
AWESOME! (as usual! )
A really cool ending for a cool story! It's good that they all survived and are now together! :)
I can't wait to read the epilogue! Will we know what happens on Pandora ? You're definitely a good writer and you know how to make a good story!
PS: the last sentence is true, Gaige IS fantastic!
Epic Gamer chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
good job hope you do the afterlife? after koen and gaige back on eden-5?
scottusa1 chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
So that's it then? Happily ever after? If it is, then that's cool. But do you have an explanation for Marshall for just happening to get there at basically the time Koen does? Just what is Marshall doing there any way? I thought that contract was done. What reason would he have to even go there?

The whole family reunion thing I understand and makes sense, but Marshall's sudden appearance doesn't.
GJ115 chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Cliffhangers. Cliffhangers everywhere! But seriously I love this story and it keeps getting better and better with every chapter! Keep it up!
Yano Uzumaki chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Nice chapter. Thanks for not letting Koen die. That would've been sad, and i don't like sad stories. Keep up the good work.
Epic Gamer chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
PLEASE GET KOEN WITH BACK WITH GAIGE!
Cellshoes chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
That was an awesome chapter! So 6 Vault hunters right? I only have one question... Is it the end? And if it is, are you planning on making another story? Anyway you're just the best author I read on this site, and I really hope to read more!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »