Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awesome.
Zoe1078 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was so satisfying! And for some reason, Leah's, "Huh," at the end was my favorite part. I love the image of him grabbing into her ankle, and that he understood that she wasn't just going to take him back without question. I always enjoy reading Sam/Leah stories, but in the back of my mind I always wonder why she takes him back after what she's been through. The ambiguity here is spot on.
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Take that Emily.! Loved it.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I would love you to expand this story. It really is great and deserves to be continued.
consumedly chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I finally get what shipping those two is about. They're so broken and beautiful together, aren't they.

Great fic, thank you!
geenakmom chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This one was awesome! I laud Sam for being strong and making his own choice.
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
There you go, messing with my mind again. I never thought about the fact that the Council told Sam to leave Leah for Emily, so he did. But he did! So could there be a difference between Sam & Emily, Jared & Kim, Paul & Rachel, Quil & Claire, Jacob & Nessie? Yes, yes, there could. This is very interesting!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I do think Leah got the raw deal. so love this one. xx
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Sam’s inner (and outer) turmoil is palpable. He’s a good guy who doesn’t deserve all of the struggle he’s been through. I love that he fights for his life. I see Leah eventually understanding.
Good job.
nat1794 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved it! Any chance of it continuing in the new year? Would love to read about Sam and Leah working it all out.
Lolabean07 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I loved this! I think I may have said the same thing about the last one too. Oh well shrugs. I think it's great that Sam was able to break the imprint and Leah is working on being understanding. Whether they end up together or not, it definitely a move in the right direction which will allow both of them to heal.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012